NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think everyone is reluctant to call the regular season over until the Texans and Lions are officially eliminated from the playoffs.....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bengals CB Jones arrested, denies four charges

"When arrested, Jones refused to enter the police car and allegedly pulled away before kicking and head-butting an officer, jail documents said. He then spit on the hand of a nurse while he was being booked into the Hamilton County Justice Center."

Bengals team captain.......lul

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Lot of Kubiak dick sucking today which is fine I guess but I just read something about him going down as an all-time coach. Wat? He was the poster child of mediocrity in Houston and fell dick first into a SB contender with an all-time defense.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
looks like a few of the giants(beckham jr and cruz are the two i know of ) took off for FLA for a party sunday/monday and were seen partying with manzel and bieber on a boat and in a club- until 5am or so. there is a video out there of them being offered adderall to stay awake(they said no)...

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ITs their time off. As long as they are not punching women, raping someone, stabbing someone, doing smack, or whacking their kids nuts with a stick, its no one's business what they do.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bengals CB Jones arrested, denies four charges

"When arrested, Jones refused to enter the police car and allegedly pulled away before kicking and head-butting an officer, jail documents said. He then spit on the hand of a nurse while he was being booked into the Hamilton County Justice Center."

Bengals team captain.......lul

Oh shit, is he going to be available for the bengal's playoff game?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Should have caught up on the thread before posting about the Baalke story. I think Kelly would have done a lot better had they had him, not enough to make any real noise but they wouldn't be fired I'd bet.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
looks like a few of the giants(beckham jr and cruz are the two i know of ) took off for FLA for a party sunday/monday and were seen partying with manzel and bieber on a boat and in a club- until 5am or so. there is a video out there of them being offered adderall to stay awake(they said no)...
Shepard is the one you hear saying he can't take adderall. And why does anyone care what they're doing? It was their day off.

God I hope Beckham goes fucking crazy this weekend just to shut everyone up.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
ITs their time off. As long as they are not punching women, raping someone, stabbing someone, doing smack, or whacking their kids nuts with a stick, its no one's business what they do.
This might be the first time I completely agree with something you said.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
These playoffs are actually shaping up to be very exciting. You have 7 legit contenders for the title, in New England, Kansas City, Steelers, Cowboys, Falcons, Giants and Green Bay.

And then you have Seattle who could potentially upset any of the NFC teams. So your kind of looking at 8 different potential Super Bowl winners, which is almost never the case.

Would of been 9 if Carr doesnt get hurt.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
A decade ago on the bye week Cowboys players went to Cabo, they still won't stop talking about it and you were right there talking shit about them doing it Itlan.

It's stupid, players can do anything they want on their days off as long as they don't injure themselves or get into legal troubles. If they lose get ready to hear about it for decades to come, even though it's completely asinine.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
These playoffs are actually shaping up to be very exciting. You have 7 legit contenders for the title, in New England, Kansas City, Steelers, Cowboys, Falcons, Giants and Green Bay.

And then you have Seattle who could potentially upset any of the NFC teams. So your kind of looking at 8 different potential Super Bowl winners, which is almost never the case.

Would of been 9 if Carr doesnt get hurt.
I'm disappointed about Carr. I think with him out the Patriots have a potentially very easy road to the Super Bowl. They'll probably get either the Texans or Dolphins in the divisional round which is a almost a gimme. And then I think they match up well against the Chiefs and Steelers both.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Jozu going full retard saying teams outside of NE can contend for the super bowl in the AFC. Dumbest shit I read today.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A Gronk-less Pats* is still the most likely team to go for the AFC. I don't think its a lock for them to win it all if they do, though, since the AFC is largely crap teams and they lost at home to a Seattle team that could barely put the 49ers away. But odds are in their favor. The only team that might have a chance is the Steelers, if the version of them without their head in their ass shows up and does not get too beat up by the Dolphins. KC simply will not win in Fox borough, sorry Ghost of Gravy.

NFC is anyone's game, but the Cowboys have the inside track. Atlanta looks good on paper, but they have mostly beat shit teams all season (or mediocre teams at a low point, aka Packers early by one point), unlike the Cowboys, Packers, or Giants. The only way Cowboys don't get there is if they get caught napping after the bye by whoever they face at that time (likely Packers, maybe G-Men). Packers are red hot, but no D and no running game, but that's sort of the boat they were in the last time they won it all so I guess its possible for them, as long as it does not involve a trip to Seattle. Lions got zero chance and I am pretty sure the Roidhawk backfield is going to be looking to knock Golden Taint's dick in the dirt to boot, but literally every team is a bad matchup for them and they have already lost to most of them on the list.

TLDR version; Cowboys / Asterisks SB seems inevitable.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok so the Steelers and Chiefs have no shot at beating NE? Why even play the games? Just pencil in Patriots to go to the Super Bowl.

• 1Like