NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok so the Steelers and Chiefs have no shot at beating NE? Why even play the games? Just pencil in Patriots to go to the Super Bowl.

Obviously only the top seeds really stand a chance you fool.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moontayle

Golden Squire
Patriots got it easy.

778pmrbr1k7y.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ok so the Steelers and Chiefs have no shot at beating NE? Why even play the games? Just pencil in Patriots to go to the Super Bowl.

I also find this amusing since the Chiefs are probably the most complete AFC team. Everyone says the Raiders would have had a chance while ignoring the team they are discounting (the Chiefs) gave them two of their loses already. I think the Patriots are going to the Superbowl but to think the Cheifs don't have a chance is assinine.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Also LT a finalist for the HoF 2017. 1st ballot hopefully.

BREAKING: LT named a finalist for the 2017 NFL Hall of Fame

Ladainian Tomlinson was one of the best running backs of all time. He reached 100 career touchdowns in faster than anyone in league history. He has the single season record for rushing touchdowns with 28. He has 2 more career passing touchdowns than Jared Goff. And those accomplishments are just the tip of the ice berg. He was simply amazing.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I also find this amusing since the Chiefs are probably the most complete AFC team. Everyone says the Raiders would have had a chance while ignoring the team they are discounting (the Chiefs) gave them two of their loses already. I think the Patriots are going to the Superbowl but to think the Cheifs don't have a chance is assinine.

I am a huge Chiefs fan this year. My boys got in but gotta be realistic. Now next year with the hopeful possibility of Brady's arm falling off a cliff...I have hope for my guys.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Just don't like the way they match up with the Pats. Also the Steelers absolutely raped them earlier in the year (although it was EARLY in the year, so grain of salt, but still). Obviously I like them against any of the other 3 AFC teams, but they're extremely likely in my eyes to get Pittsburgh again in the Divisonal round. We'll see how it goes.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Plus there is the whole Andy Ried thing. Even if you thought the teams were equal, no one outside of the most delusional KC homers thinks he is as good of a coach as Darth Bellicheat.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I definitely think the Pats are going for the AFC but I like the Chiefs chances against any of the other teams. Any given Sunday and all that.

Cybsled

I mostly want the Pats to win so Goodell has to eat shit as he hands them the trophy.

• 1Like

moontayle

Golden Squire
Someone took this last season's highlights for Dallas and made a video with one of The Force Awakens trailer's sounds. When Han was talking about how everything was true and he says "Dark Side", there's a cut to Goodell. I had a bit of a chuckle.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
A decade ago on the bye week Cowboys players went to Cabo, they still won't stop talking about it and you were right there talking shit about them doing it Itlan.

It's stupid, players can do anything they want on their days off as long as they don't injure themselves or get into legal troubles. If they lose get ready to hear about it for decades to come, even though it's completely asinine.
I'm going to need a citation on this claim! I don't doubt it, probably just to piss in the wind, but I don't think they lost that game cause Witten and Romo got laid on their week off.

Chiefs are being underrated and I could see them taking it to NE. Steelers and Chiefs are the best bets imo.

And fuck anyone who calls Tomlinson LT. There's only one LT, and he does coke off hookers pussy lips before gametime and doesn't know the plays so he just rushes the QB.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I'm going to need a citation on this claim! I don't doubt it, probably just to piss in the wind, but I don't think they lost that game cause Witten and Romo got laid on their week off.
You're not wrong, Crayton dropped one surefire pass where he had lots of green in front of him, then also gave up on a route that could have been a TD since the ball landed in a completely empty part of the end zone.

At any rate, since Dallas is now the #1 seed for the first time since that year, the story has popped up again: Jerry Jones defends Tony Romo, Jason Witten trip to Cabo in 2007

I mean, that was from yesterday. It's still talked about.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh I know, I was watching First Take and they were talking about how Odell shouldn't be out and this another Romo-Witten story. Just fucking stupid, it's something to get them through a slow week. First Take blows.

A lot of things happened in that game. I'll always remember old bones Amani Toomer streaking down the sideline for that long ass first TD. Knew right then something was in the air.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyreek fucking Hill. Also, I don't think the Pats are as good as they were last year.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is the fundamental problem/
I know, it's a horrible show, but it's easy to put on and listen to while working to stay updated on what's going on in the sports world.

I've never been a podcast guy, but I'm sure there's a million better options via that medium than these mouthbreathers.