NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Romo going to Romo. I'm sure this will lead to a Dak Prescott OROY season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
SdRMgYD.jpg

This is somewhat inaccurate because he really doesn't throw much at all. He mostly earns his salary by having surgery.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, Kaep is a cunt. Here's a gif of a real American (Jared Allen) blowing him up for a palate cleanse.

1x9jpa8kb1ix.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

I do find the focus on the millions Kaepernick makes as a reason for why he can't complain to be amusing. I guess you only get praised for bitching about the country if you're an old, white BILLIONaire?

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
He's just not a very good example of how oppressed black people are in America.

Merrith

He's just not a very good example of how oppressed black people are in America.

I can buy this as far as comparing him to the average black American, absolutely. I do think he's dealt with extra criticism (I mean, aside from all of the legit criticism his play over the last couple years has completely deserved) due to his background and image as a black QB.

I just could give two fucks about guys standing during the national anthem. We had people bitching about the women's gymnast during the team gold ceremony for not having her hand over her heart. Obviously he was actually trying to make a statement, but this kind of over-analyzing of every little thing just gets silly as fuck.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
He is one of the most privileged people in America of any color, not just compared to the average black American.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I do find the focus on the millions Kaepernick makes as a reason for why he can't complain to be amusing. I guess you only get praised for bitching about the country if you're an old, white BILLIONaire?

Very true. Of course the old white billionaire has a better shot of winning his job than Kaep with his at this point and that's pretty pathetic. I'm not sure Kaep could beat out Hoyer. Let that sink in for a minute! Guy needs less attention on him not more.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know how you people watch preseason.

I remembed that the Rams game was on cause it's local. Fuck watching this. It's atrocious. And meaningless. First preseason game I've tried to watch this year, and definitely the last.

• 1Like

Merrith

Very true. Of course the old white billionaire has a better shot of winning his job than Kaep with his at this point and that's pretty pathetic. I'm not sure Kaep could beat out Hoyer. Let that sink in for a minute! Guy needs less attention on him not more.

He wants out of San Fran. Don't think this is the best way about doing it, but I still think he wants out and he's going to do what he can to get out. Pretty amazing he can go from absolutely single-handedly destroying Green Bay in the playoffs and being one missed PI call on 4th and goal from winning the Super Bowl to where he is now.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Outside of the fact that America is one of the least racist countries in the world, Kaep leaving the 9ers has been inevitable for a while.

This just just make other teams think twice and will only hurt his value.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That sucks for Romo, and Cowboy fans. I've always liked him for some reason.. maybe because he was banging Jessica Simpson for a while. He can't seem to catch a break the last couple of years.

• 1Like