NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't give a shit if he stands or not, but his motivation is pants on head retarded

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Kaepernick needs to check his privilege, I didn't even know he was black until he decided to treat the anthem like the rest of the game and take a seat on the bench.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
what are the go to shops for the knock off NFL jerseys this year? gonna pick me up a couple fins Jerseys, maybe a Ravens.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't you live in Philly dude? Take a ride to Keningston, hit a flee market or check the corners on Aramingo ave in Port Richmond. One on Westmoreland always has a dude setting up shop.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if casperdick and marshall get paid in the currency of their homeland. They should stop giving them american dollars since america offends them so badly. What's the currency called in nigeria? Pay them with those.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The funny thing about marshall is that if not for casperdick, no one probably would have noticed. Kneeling may not be the accepted norm, but it is generally considered a reverent pose. They give athletes a pass on not having their hands over their hearts, kneeling probably would have been accepted too.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Of course this means this IS the year. Wish I had a trip planned to vegas, I'd put some action on it.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
WEEI.com is having a pickem contest.. pick all the games pick the score of the sunday night game and the person with the most wins, wins.

so far i am undefeated(unlike 76% of the contestants, i picked denver for some reason) i just thought about the panther's play their preseason game(first half) vs the patriots ,their D(denver's) (ya i know the hits etc were bad last night) would be able to stop the panthers enough ...and they did :)

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Some fines are prolly inc....some of those are clear targeting. Launching into the head should be like an auto 1 game suspension

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Show me where the mean First Amendment Rights touched you.

Naw it's not that, I'm all for free speech and the right to protest. I just wish they'd leave it out of football. NFL could put a stop to it if they wanted to, I mean this is a league that will sanction your ass if you wear the wrong shoes.

And to be honest it's not the athletes kneeling that annoys me as much as all the attention they're getting for doing it. Broadcasters should treat it like when a fan runs on the field and switch the cameras away.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Bingo. You're a professional athlete being paid millions of dollars to play a fucking game. Leave the politics off the field.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Some fines are prolly inc....some of those are clear targeting. Launching into the head should be like an auto 1 game suspension
Sure seems like a grounding penalty shouldn't wipe out that kind of reckless hit. (and lol @ the NFL's concussion protocol, yeah, sure Cam never got concussed in this game...)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I can't figure out the offset there. The Broncos deserved to lose that one based on just the idiocy of the last drive.

Feel like the refs were pretty crap last night, mostly in that they had too big an impact (based on calls and non calls).

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Fouls committed by both teams always offset. That has been the rule for a long time. Doesn't matter the severity.