NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wow, losing to the Giants at home with the best ever backfield ever created. Must be rough Cowgirls....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
NFC West so far looks like shit. Seahawks looked very average, and the Cardinals are losing to a team that is missing its 2 biggest offensive weapons.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They have had many good teams for the last several years that might be on the down swing. It's to early to tell.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
NFC West so far looks like shit. Seahawks looked very average, and the Cardinals are losing to a team that is missing its 2 biggest offensive weapons.

Its September. The Seahawks ALWAYS look like shit at the start of the season. I don't get it and it bothers the fuck out of me. But we'll be fine.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Pats gonna be scary with Gronk back. Bennett is a great blocker.

David Johnson is the new E. Smith. He looks great.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jeez. Just woke up after a long day of binge drinking. Dallas game was closer than expected. I think I made a bet on here today about chip being fired. I still beleive that will happen unless he's actually gotten over himself and learned to coach in the NFL... Unlikely? Wentz looked good vrs a really bad Browns team. Still think we 5-11 but we could pull out another win next week. A lot of people have eagles at 9-7 here. I don't see it. We need to play much better overall for that.

• 1Solidarity

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
b9YRXoC.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pats win without Brady and Gronk in Arizona. Rest of their division loses. AFC East already clinched.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So after the trade barometer is set from that bradford deal. What is Garappolo gonna be worth?

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
At some point, they have to keep a guy around to replace Brady, who is bound to hit that age barrier soon. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to trade Garappolo though. They seem pretty high on the 3rd string guy. They got a 2nd round pick for Cassell, which was a somewhat similar situation. Injuries to Romo and Bridgewater might up his value a little.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At some point, they have to keep a guy around to replace Brady, who is bound to hit that age barrier soon. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to trade Garappolo though. They seem pretty high on the 3rd string guy. They got a 2nd round pick for Cassell, which was a somewhat similar situation. Injuries to Romo and Bridgewater might up his value a little.

It was Cassell and Vrabel for a 2nd. That was their rebuilding year in '09. They still went 10-6. But the ravens ruined them in the playoffs that year. Think it was like 21-0 at the end of the first quarter.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But the ravens ruined them in the playoffs that year. Think it was like 21-0 at the end of the first quarter.

Yeah, when Ray Rice took it to the house on the first play from scrimmage and Brady had 3 turnovers in the 1st quarter. Flacco picking up the win going 4/10 for 34 yards and a pick.