NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Somnia

Lord Nagafen Raider
Even if Wentz starts having issues, I think that Philly defense will save him. I don't know if the Eagles are a legit team (I'm a Cowboys fan fyi) yet, but they've looked good so far. I don't think we'll have a clear picture of NFC as a whole till mid-October. The AFC has 3 clear dominate teams, but I don't know about the NFC right now.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So is Bradford actually a good QB? His durability is a major issue obviously, and it has hindered his previous campaigns, making it more difficult to gauge his numbers.

He was sacked more than any other QB while he was with the Rams, constantly being hurried and hit. He didnt have time to throw and couldnt get into a rythym most games.

Now he is getting the ball out quicker, but he also has more time in this Vikings offense, allowing him to actually go through reads and make the throws everyone knew he could coming out of college.

The trade with the Eagles might turn out to be one of the best pre season moves in a long time if he stays healthy. Wentz is obviously enjoying some success right now which is softening the blow of the Bradford deal, but The Vikings fortunes have changed. Its crazy how the Bridgewater injury is turning out to be a positive as Bradford can sit in the pocket and drive the ball down the field.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've said it a few times, Bradford is solid. He looked good last year towards the end of the season. He just started the year without his legs under him. There isn't a pass he can't make on the field.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Alright, fuck it, for some reason this site is trying to embed the bleacher report video from the link whether I want it to or not and it's not working.

Insider Buzz: 49ers Expected to Start Colin Kaepernick Against Bills

Bleacherreport etc etc.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Christian Ponder Reportedly Has Support to Replace Blaine Gabbert as 49ers QB

cowboys-ctk-cowboy-legend-troy-aikman-dominates-8-5.jpg

You know Joe, according to my sources it appears either Gabbert, Kaepernick, or Ponder will be starting this Sunday.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Read they won't play Kaepernick unless he restructures his contract ahead of time.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Hope that bitch kneels on first down to show his dedication to his fallen brethren.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dude they've already played 3 games, the final 13 are just a formality

You all are forgetting...if the Skins go into Baltimore and beat the Ravens on Sunday, the rest of the season actually IS a formality. Ravens will be the Super Bowl champs if that happens. It is known.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You all are forgetting...if the Skins go into Baltimore and beat the Ravens on Sunday, the rest of the season actually IS a formality. Ravens will be the Super Bowl champs if that happens. It is known.

I like where your head is at but the Patriots are winning the Super Bowl this year...

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
everybody has my chickens getting curbstomped by denver, i'm going to go out on a limb and say our offense has no brakes and we pull off a major upset 28-14 win

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Theyre just really tough to beat at home. Good luck, but I got the Broncos in this one. You need playmakers all over the field against that team, and good protection, and I just dont know who the Falcons will go to once they double Julio all game.

• 1Like