NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Division games will play a big part in their final record. Their easy games outside the division are pretty much done (Lions in the ballpark for "easy game" though, potentially) with having already played Browns and Bears. But if they beat the division, 10 wins could be in the cards.

Yea, I agree. Those games can always go either way. Right now, we are playing the best out of the bunch but I still need to see more from Wentz and the offense. I'm not looking past the Skins game in 2 weeks, but to me, Cousins is really starting to look more and more like a QB who is just missing a piece of the puzzle, I really can't even put it a more articulate way. and that D just isn't playing that well, that's not to say I think it's a sure thing we win, but I think we might be catching you at a good time. I really want to see how Wentz does against a defense like the Vikings. Just because they look like the ultimate test.

Convo Convo ban bet on who goes farther in the playoffs? Pats vs Eagles. I just can't respect a guy who won't put his account on the line.

Aren't you that creepy dude that said you wanted to curb stomp me? I don't bet with chumps like you. Only irrational emo posters still say stuff like that

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dolphin fan checking in.

14517498_10153961550559632_36134982253016409_n.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
To the 49ers fan arguing with me saying that their receiver had "at least 2 steps" on Claiborne during the interception, and I told him it just looked like that because Claiborne slowed down to get the pick, this is from the all 22 footage of where they were when the ball was thrown:
14517578_1263786507000136_23256093245632054_n.0.jpg

He had inside position I guess, but no way in hell is he 2 steps in front of him.
Then here you can see Claiborne turn back to track the ball while still step for step with Smith
14600891_1263786513666802_4388214925336692311_n.0.jpg

And then here is where he stopped to intercept the pass while Torrey Smith just kept running like Forest Gump.
14470601_1263786610333459_8200651656549365230_n.0.jpg

That's the point you could see it on the TV feed and assumed they were in that position the whole time for some reason. So while it was definitely a shitty pass, it was also poor play by Smith and a great play by Claiborne.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
Good response to people saying if Gabbert had placed the ball better it was a sure TD. Long throws are tougher to fit into tight windows and Claiborne was right there the entire time. The read was right, single coverage and the called play pulled the safety over, but it was still going to be a gamble. What's missing is the fact that it was one of the few times in the game that the Cowboys managed to get good pressure, which had a lot to do with how bad the throw ended up being.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there a law that we can only have so many non-retarded Cowboys fans on this board? Moontayle you're dangerously close to being booted for being non-retarded... Before anyone speaks: yes, I fill the retarded Saints fan quota nicely! I did enjoy our bungalicious win over the Riversfaces this last weekend though!

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

moontayle

Golden Squire
I've mostly been non-retarded over the years. We all have our moments but I try to leave the hyperbole to the dedicated Cowboys shitposters as much as possible. It's easier to enjoy this place when you can look at things objectively and not get all butthurt when someone points out the obvious.

This week I expect Dak to make his first real bad mistake and have his bid to break Brady's record of most passes to start a career without an interception fail. I also expect Bengals to do well against the run, but it'll still be more than enough to force them to respect it. If the defense can keep Green from going off and prevent Bernard from gashing them in the screen game, I figure it'll be pretty close. Cowboys win on a Jeff Heath chip shot. <('.'<(

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Bengals get ahead early, I don't think Dallas has a shot. That D played so well last week when Miami was trying to play catch up.

What happens with Romo if Dak keeps playing well?

• 1Cutler

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
NFL fines Norman 10K for doing a bow an arrow? Doesnt brandin cooks do that shit all the time with no fine or penalty?

And they are going to take this stand while allowing the Redskins to keep their name?

The stupid shit the NFL does.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's why he was fined. If you're going to wear the Redskins jersey and motion a bow and arrow you must have perfect form. It's highly offensive Native Americans otherwise.

• 4Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cathan, I thought Moontayle has been calm this yea for the most part. Glad I've got Convo on ignore.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cathan, I thought Moontayle has been calm this yea for the most part. Glad I've got Convo on ignore.

you should be thanking me from saving you from yourself when you were trying to bet me the 49ers would have a better record than the Eagles. I said than I don't pick on the mildly retarded and I meant it!

• 1Cutler

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good response to people saying if Gabbert had placed the ball better it was a sure TD. Long throws are tougher to fit into tight windows and Claiborne was right there the entire time. The read was right, single coverage and the called play pulled the safety over, but it was still going to be a gamble. What's missing is the fact that it was one of the few times in the game that the Cowboys managed to get good pressure, which had a lot to do with how bad the throw ended up being.

He may not have had 2 steps like whoever claimed, but he's got inside position pretty clearly in the 2nd to last pic. I know Cowboys fans will swear Claiborne was just waiting to turn on the jets, but if the ball is thrown right, it's probably a long completion. Likely tackled right away (with potential to be broken up), but that's a situation you would throw the ball to most of the time. The pass was shit.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm

Moontayle been on point for years honestly. I was just having a little fun. Ignore works here? I gotta figure it out. Jooka are you still betting anyone for anything?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He may not have had 2 steps like whoever claimed, but he's got inside position pretty clearly in the 2nd to last pic. I know Cowboys fans will swear Claiborne was just waiting to turn on the jets, but if the ball is thrown right, it's probably a long completion. Likely tackled right away (with potential to be broken up), but that's a situation you would throw the ball to most of the time. The pass was shit.
It was me and possibly Kirun who was arguing it. I will maintain it was more of a bad pass that allowed that interception than Clairborne being all wordly. Smith had him beat on the inside, and the 2 steps was probably a bit of exaggeration, but the pictures you have circled show them together on the 33 and then once Clairborne starts to break for the ball at the 18. I recall there being a bit more separation before he started to actually track the ball. I will admit this though, Clairborne did a far better job than Smith did looking for the ball. I will maintain though, if Gabbert actually throws the ball properly, it is a walk in TD for Smith.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jooka only ignored me b/c I Cutlered him to death, he used to try and troll me but who got the last laugh now:)

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can they flex out tonights game? Two 1-3 teams with zero NFL QB's, talk about watching paint dry.

Almost like watching the Rams play the Rams!

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Moontayle been on point for years honestly. I was just having a little fun. Ignore works here? I gotta figure it out. Jooka are you still betting anyone for anything?

I'm done with betting here, no consequences when you loose and don't pay bullshit.

• 1Cutler