NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Of course, ya know, the AFC North could be the worst division in football by a mile too. Christ Cincy is fucking terrible

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fun game. Sloppy as fuck by both teams, wind played some havoc with kicking game and the decisions regarding the kicking game I think. Ravens completely telegraphed that fake FG when the holder lined up on the wrong side of Justin Tucker.

Cousins still tries to gives games away like 4 times each game with some terrible throw/decision. Either to take away what should be easy points (taking sacks he shouldn't out of FG range, missing DJax when he's wide open wit nothing but green in front of him) or just throwing horrible picks in horrible areas of the field. He got bailed out with Mosley fumbling. Tight game, could have went either way.

Merrith

Other than Philly blowing it earlier, what's up with the NFC Beast too?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cowboys are beating the Bengals, and hopefully the giants lose at 5:30

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
everybody has my chickens getting curbstomped by denver, i'm going to go out on a limb and say our offense has no brakes and we pull off a major upset 28-14 win
Just wanted to post this here for posterity

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Woot are we good now since panthers defense sucked ranked #3 and we had not beat anyone worth a damn yet? Doubt it but I will take it :)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nobody will buy that the Falcons are good unless they win the SB, and even then there will be questions

Merrith

Fillipe Rios so pissed. Never seen a team be so dominant in 1st half and so fucking terrible in 2nd halves. It's unreal.

Merrith

The universe was slowly pulling itself apart all week with a Jeff Fisher team 2 games above .500...but things are calming down again.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Watching the shit birds losing on a game ending choke job interception by Wentz was second only to the Cowboys dominating the Bengals, what a good day.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Woot are we good now since panthers defense sucked ranked #3 and we had not beat anyone worth a damn yet? Doubt it but I will take it :)
Nah, beating both superbowl teams from last year back to back means we're bad i think

Merrith

Eli doing his best Kirk Cousins impersonation tonight.

I'm nodding sadly...although Kirk has 3 wins in a row while Eli won't even have 3 wins after tonight unless something drastic changes in this game.