NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Bills blow their lead to smithereens and their fantasy D ends up in negative numbers for me. Fuck this day.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fisher should be ran out of the NFL ....ON A RAIL. A FUCKING RAIL.

Ajayi 200+ rushing yards in back to back games, one against the Steelers. Kid might be special if he gets the touches. Foster must be sadface. Good career while it lasted though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fisher is literally the scourge of the NFL. A guy who has collected paychecks for almost 2 decades with roughly a .500 record as a head coach.

Its not often that a coach brings teams down, as in responsible for losses on a fundamental level (Tomsula did this in at least 3 or 4 games last year. Ill never be able to forget the visual of him pointing at his players on the field in order to count them one by ons to make sure they didnt have 12 men on the field. Amazing.). But Fisher does this regularly. He gets outcoached, he gets personel wrong, bad gameclock management, ignorant to his fanbase....

Yet still has a job because he played for silverware ONE TIME AND FUCKING LOST. After the Rams gig we can only hope his long oddessy in the league ends and he doesnt end up on a network as analyst, because I dont think I could take any more.

Im not even a Rams fan.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean, dude is what, 5 years in? He's sitting there throwing players under the bus instead of pointing the finger where it belongs. Himself. He wanted these players, HE coaches this team. Is it any wonder we're always near the top of the league in penalties? Is it the players or the coaching?

It's well beyond time someone forced him to give up any control on the offensive side of the ball. He has no fucking clue how to run an offense.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't understand how the 49ers shut out the Rams in week 1. This defense is so atrocious, I don't even know what to say.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't understand how the 49ers shut out the Rams in week 1. This defense is so atrocious, I don't even know what to say.

Well the Rams were at .500 Week 1 being 0-0...so Jeff Fisher...did nothing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, if Fisher is finally leaving his latest home after this year, he really needs to visit either the Jets or the Bills. I think both should fire their coaches and let Fisher take one and his best assistant take the other. I think he has it in him to get in one more SB before he dies. Which of those two wants to take The Plunge?