NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
38678135.jpg

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
elsewhere

So, not clear when exactly it was signed, but it wasn't on Dec 4th. That was probably just Fisher leaking the information to try and make a firing less palatable PR wise.
Regardless if it was signed this offseason or within the last week or so. Letting him go < 6 months into a new extension is very sudden.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just want to say for the record that I'm not screaming for Romo to be put in. I'm fine(and much prefer) with Dak starting the rest of the way and prefer he stay the starter. The Romo era is over. People need to get over it. You just don't yank a rookie after a couple of bad games. It could ruin his development as our future QB and it will ruin this teams chemistry.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, so I'm already gearing up for annihilation tonight. I need an over under on how many slurps Gruden gives Brady tonight.

It's for a drinking game. Drinking games are serious. Gimme a good number.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Thats a dangerous drinking game considering Gruden slurps anyone playing in the game he casts....

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, so I'm already gearing up for annihilation tonight. I need an over under on how many slurps Gruden gives Brady tonight.

It's for a drinking game. Drinking games are serious. Gimme a good number.

How many minutes do you think the Patriots will be on offense? That is your slurp number.

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many minutes do you think the Patriots will be on offense? That is your slurp number.

Yeah that's why we are considering going say, 1 for 10 slurps. I'd like to wake up tomorrow.

Math is hard after about 50 slurps though.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Disagree. Chemistry is one thing. Ability is another. If you don't think Romo is a part of the team, and as such doesn't have chemistry with the others around him, then you're not paying attention. The last two games shows that chemistry can only go so far. You need ability too. Dak is a good QB and one day may even be listed among the Cowboy greats, but his NFL education is incomplete. Gutting the playoffs out with him just to "get experience" is only a viable option if his primary backup is Sanchez.

More and more I believe that this year is going to end up squandered because of feels data like "momentum" and "chemistry". You can still trust that Dak is the future, but if we're being honest, and if the team is being honest, then you also have to trust that Romo is the better option starting in January.

People act like this whole NFL thing is so simple and Cowboys will definitely be just as good, if not better next year. There's no guarantee that will happen and outside of the Patriots, you have no idea who will be good next year.

Lowering your Super Bowl odds this year just to get Dak playoff experience for next year is absolutely retarded.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users