NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The difference between the Ravens and Patriots in a nutshell. Ravens have to be at 100% health to even try to compete. Patriots figure it out with key players out.

It's not a talent issue, even with Joe's occasional fuckups.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Honestly, the game was only close because of the mistakes the pats did 2 plays fumbles=14 pts for the Ravens. other than that the pats d played great, and well Brady is brady...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, the game was only close because of the mistakes the pats did 2 plays fumbles=14 pts for the Ravens. other than that the pats d played great, and well Brady is brady...

The Ravens offensive gameplan was atrocious. How many checkdowns outside the numbers? 30? Pats had that figured out by the end of Q1.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lenardo only shows up to furiously masturbate to all things Brady every week.

"You see guys, it was only close because we made mistakes, but dont count the other team making mistakes those dont count because its the Patriots and Brady, and Bellichick making them make mistakes.....ungggfff i came"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lenardo only shows up to furiously masturbate to all things Brady every week.

"You see guys, it was only close because we made mistakes, but dont count the other team making mistakes those dont count because its the Patriots and Brady, and Bellichick making them make mistakes.....ungggfff i came"

Good point, but I have to agree with him tonight. Think of how bad this game might have been without Brady throwing that random pick or the back to back special teams blunders. The only time Baltimore got into the end zone was on fumbles they recovered deep in Pats' territory. Ravens had one blocked field goal which Brady gave back those 3 points throwing that pick when even taking a sack results in a shorter than an extra point FG.

Sure the score looks close in the end, only because Pats' returners had money on the over. Meanwhile Brady rung up 400 yards passing and Pats put up just shy of 500 yards of total offense on the only defense that supposedly can consistently hold him to mediocre games.

Still think the onside kick was a dumb decision too, you have Justin Tucker, just tell him to kick it out of the end zone. They still ended up getting the 2 minute warning and both time outs, but Pats were able to be much more aggressive in their play calling given their field position. If they're starting on their 25, Ravens had a decent shot at getting the ball back with like 1:40 left if they can just get a stop down there.

Merrith

Also Flacco pretty much had to throw short/check it down all game, Pats were dropping 7 or 8 into coverage on virtually every play. Not like Baltimore actually was running the ball until the 4th quarter to keep them honest, either.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or think about how the Ravens could have won if Flacco wasnt throwing ints into double coverage....or.....the Ravens getting field goals blocked....or.......etc etc etc

You can what-if everything.

Least Uber shows up and talks football instead of only after Pats wins or to argue Deflategate

Merrith

Or think about how the Ravens could have won if Flacco wasnt throwing ints into double coverage....or.....the Ravens getting field goals blocked....or.......etc etc etc

You can what-if everything.

Least Uber shows up and talks football instead of only after Pats wins or to argue Deflategate

Sure, you can what-if everything, but it was a 23-3 game before the returners went bonkers for 5 minutes. Otherwise the Ravens put up 6 more points. Credit to them for taking advantage of the blunders and making a game out of it worth at least staying up a little bit longer for, but no need to pretend like the Patriots weren't completely outplaying them 98% of the game. I know he stops by with the usual jerk off Tom quip and dips, but he wasn't wrong about the game.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
When is the last time an Alabama CB wasn't a total bust? I can't even think of one offhand unless you want to count Dre Kirkpatrick, whom I don't.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Your feelings of the game are irrelevant.

The fact is, the game was close

Exactly. The thing is, those plays did happen. You can't write off mistakes of a team just because they're usually good.

Dre Kirkpatrick is Cincinnati's best corner. He rarely gets burned.

Merrith

Btw don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, Ravens aren't a bad team at all. I still expect them to win out and clinch the AFC North at 10-6. Just thought Pats were clearly better tonight.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The score was close. The game (and the 2 teams) weren't.

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
At 11-2 , Patriots can finish no worse than 11-5, which would guarantee 2nd seed minimum, i thjnk the only way they are not 1st/2nd seed is they lose rest of the season and dolphins win out, which i think that they (dolphins would be 2nd/1st seed)pats have tie breaker vs steelers, and only kc/oakland could finish with better record. Texans/titans/ravens have 6 losses.

Last edited:

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, we're still in it. All we have to do is win out vs. Eagles then at Pitts/Cin. Obviously Pittsburgh being the big hurdle there, but if we can't go beat them then we don't deserve the division anyway.

I'd rather lose last night's and have a chance at going back in the post season for a bigger upset. Not that I have that much faith in this team but I'm going to root for it regardless. Injuries aren't going to do us any favors. Jimmy Smith is a bust health wise, can't keep the poor fucker on the field for a whole season.

That blocked FG really fucked everything up, not just because of the final score. We put together an offensive drive all the way to the red zone and came away with nothing. That destroyed any momentum or game plan being forced into playing from zero for the rest of the half while they had already scored. Field position fucked us repeatedly too, especially on the safety obviously.