NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Really stupid impasse. It makes the Chargers look worse than Bosa. You are part of the richest league in America and you are pinching pennies with the guy you thought was worth the #3 pick. Sure, let's not give in to the players too much..except there is already a rookie scale that has helped tremendously. There's a reason that Rivers is always unhappy looking...and it's not having 500 kids either.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

I hate to tell his mom this...but he isn't a QB! They have the leverage to do that and it helps to have "Manning" as a last name. He also went on to win two SB's. Bosa was slotted all over the top 10. Sitting out training camp with a contract dispute is one thing. But to miss an entire year? Re-enter the draft? Sounds like the start to a shittastic career. Just play football and stop bitching.

• 1Cutler

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I like this year - I have no clue who 'should' win a lot of the divisions, and that's even before the injuries kick in. But to preserve for future mockery:

NFC
North - Packers
East - Cowboys
West - Cardinals
South - Panthers
WCs - Seattle, Vikings (Though honestly, I could see 3+ teams winning Spot #6 on tiebreakers.)

AFC
North - Bengals
East - Patriots
West - Raiders (The dream is alive!)
South - Colts
WCs - Steelers, Chiefs

SB - Patriots defeat the Cardinals, everyone (with a soul) cries.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man no one picking the Rams, what the hell guys? Guys?

Just kidding, 6-10 here we come!

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man no one picking the Rams, what the hell guys? Guys?

Just kidding, 6-10 here we come!
Pretty sure the Rama will do better than the Chargers this year.

Also the Chargers treat their talent like shit. The way they treated Weddle had me considering turning away from them.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure the Rama will do better than the Chargers this year.

Also the Chargers treat their talent like shit. The way they treated Weddle had me considering turning away from them.
Chargers are trying to be shit, can't get a new stadium or a move done if you're too good.

We'll just suck because our coach sucks.

• 1Cutler

Hosix

All labs matter!
Chargers are trying to be shit, can't get a new stadium or a move done if you're too good.

We'll just suck because our coach sucks.

Then you can re draft bosa and try to sign him again.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll take the over on Cousins...although again are we talking record at the time the game is played, or at the end of the season? If we don't win the division, I could still easily see us split with the Cowboys (who if they win the division would have a winning record in all likelihood). If we do win the division, I think it'll take a win or two against other teams with winning records (Potentials Cincy, Pitt, Baltimore, Green Ban, Minnesota, Arizona, Carolina).

To preserve for mockery:

NFC

East - Cowboys (if Romo healthy for 12+ games, if not, crap shoot)
North - Packers
South - Carolina
West - Seattle
WC's - Arizona, Minnesota (could see Skins compete here if they don't win the East)

AFC

East - Pats
North - Steelers
South - Texans
West - Raiders (I really think this division could be a total toss up this year, picking Raiders over Chiefs/Broncos' D)
WC's - Bengals, Chiefs

• 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
why the fuck are the parents blabbing in the media? This isn't high school. Aren't players suppose to be grown men who can speak for themselves and have agents to deal with stuff like that?

Pretty sure Bosa has been silently speaking volumes to the chargers cheep ass shit.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
AFC

East - Pats - Brady comes back and wins 12 straight while dry humping opposing defensive coordinators after every TD.
North - Bengals - One of these years they're going to win a playoff game and Ohio is going to sink into the earth as a result.
South - Texans - Most interesting division in my opinion. Jags have made strides, Houston went all in on whatshisface, Indy has Luck, Titans have Mariotta and now Murray.
West - Raiders - Whatever QB Denver has will not lead them back to the promised land. KC is a tossup, SD is a dumpster-fire. Figure Oakland because why the hell not?
WC - Jets, Steelers

NFC

East - Cowboys - Who else am I going to pick?
North - Packers - I think it's a tossup with Minnesota here so I'm going with the more experienced QB.
South - Carolina - They've really set themselves up for continued success through at least this year and the next. Can't see any of the other teams surprising us.
West - Arizona - I think Seattle takes a step back. LA and SF need time to rebuild.
WC - Minnesota, Washington

• 1Cutler

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'll take the over on Cousins...although again are we talking record at the time the game is played, or at the end of the season?

I'll make the call on that. Records at the time the game is played. I realize that cuts out the first game as a possibility and it makes it harder to figure out the results at the end of the season. But I think losing to the skins is liable to send a team on a downward spiral that would skew the facts of whether or not the skins beat a decent team.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll make the call on that. Records at the time the game is played. I realize that cuts out the first game as a possibility and it makes it harder to figure out the results at the end of the season. But I think losing to the skins is liable to send a team on a downward spiral that would skew the facts of whether or not the skins beat a decent team.
Harsh...

• 1Cutler

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I actually think the NFC Least is the biggest question mark of the season, even more than the AFC West.

Ordinarily when the entire division is shit and they have just had a bad year, the Giants are set to do their Wild Card into the Superbowl comedy routine. But that was under Coughlin, who for all his faults was the only source of stability and continuity to that team. The first year without him is going to be uncharted waters and I don't think some no-name replacement is going to be able to slap the troops in line at key moments the way he could.

Eagles are going to spend at least two years fixing all of the damage Chip did to them and their roster. Redskins look promising, but I refuse to put any real faith in them this year. If Snyder keeps his nose out of things for a couple years, they are in a good place to take over that division in a season or two, however.

That leaves Dallas with Glass Jaw Romo under center and no real improvements around him. They are pretty much in the same boat as my team in that they have not really improved, but the rest of the division (except maybe Redskins) got worse. I don't think they will ever go deep into the playoffs until they replace Romo and the coaching staff, but they are likely to take the division with a 9-7 record and back into the playoffs when Romo gets hurt again around week 8. Long term, they are basically stuck in both of the traps the Bears and Packers are in. Like the Bears, they are trapped with a disaster prone QB because they have already sunk so much money into him that getting an equitable replacement is basically impossible. And like GB, they are stuck with a coach who had a couple luckly years and won't ever be fired (though at least McFatty managed to find one ring in one of his Happy Meals). Dallas has a new stadium and the market to draw better talent, but it won't happen until they cut loose from the two major anchors that are holding them back. Jerry pretty much has to die for that to occur at this point.

• 1Cutler

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I predict the Niners will compete... for the #1 overall pick. As for the rest-

NFC
East - NY Giants
North - Minnesota
South - Carolina
West - Seattle
WC's - Green Bay, Arizona
(I think Arizona/Dallas will compete for the #2 WC based on which one manages to keep their QB upright the longest, but if both teams keep their QB healthy, or both teams lose their QB around the same time I give the edge to Arizona).

AFC
East - Buffalo
North - Cincinnati
South - Jacksonville
West - Denver
WC's - Oakland, New England

SB- Seattle over New England

• 1Cutler

moontayle

Golden Squire
Phazael Phazael You wound me bro. No real improvements? Elliot is a massive upgrade over McFadden and a better fit for the blocking scheme. Even Morris is an upgrade over the backups last year. And McFadden did show he could produce in the right environment so don't discount him. WRs are the same as last year but they're pretty good, especially that Dez guy. And as always there's Witten and lately one of the best offensive lines in the league. Truthfully, all they really needed over last year, taking the Romo/QB situation out of the picture, was a running back who fit the scheme.

It all hinges on Romo's health, which I'm honestly not too concerned with. He participated fully in the off season program and except for the usual veteran off days he's going to fully participate in training camp. With a running game closer to 2014 that should be enough to pull out at least 10 wins and take the division.

• 1Cutler