NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
35 points against, perfect Daez. Houston's D v. Dallas' D today in my fantasy match up. Can't get better than this.

Just hold and give them the L please for perfect day.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Thankfully our bye weeks is next week, with seven starters out 4 for freaking brain pains maybe we can get back to full strength. Ryan playing like shit for about half of each game with his line not helping is killing us. Oh well at least I am getting tons done around the house listening to the radio rather than sitting on my ass watching them suck it up. We are really a dropped pass and a cunt hair on the lions game from being 1-3.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
wxskVOU.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams #1 offense in the NFL? I have to admit, that 4th and 10 I was on my knees praying to a god I don't believe in.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Rams #1 offense in the NFL? I have to admit, that 4th and 10 I was on my knees praying to a god I don't believe in.

Skins holding them to 20 is looking better and better. Coupled with what we did to Oakland's D I'm starting to believe a little...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Its really a shame they changed their defense so much or they might be an NFC playoff contender.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Thank you Rams! Two things really. Exposing those frauds in Dallas..lol, and for ensuring that retard Fisher never gets another HC job again. Every year is different but Fisher had some damn good talent during his tenure. Is the NFCE still the toughest division if all the teams are average?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Its really a shame they changed their defense so much or they might be an NFC playoff contender.
I think we have a good shot at the playoffs, but yeah defense is going to need to get better. Missing Joyner really hurts the D. The D did turn it around in the 2nd half for the most part.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think we have a good shot at the playoffs, but yeah defense is going to need to get better. Missing Joyner really hurts the D. The D did turn it around in the 2nd half for the most part.
I think they can make the playoffs. The NFC west is garbage right now and the Rams look like the best team. That being said you are going nowhere giving up 30 points a game if you do make it. Pretty early still hopefully they tighten up. The Seahawks could wake up mid season as well.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Thank you Rams! Two things really. Exposing those frauds in Dallas..lol, and for ensuring that retard Fisher never gets another HC job again. Every year is different but Fisher had some damn good talent during his tenure. Is the NFCE still the toughest division if all the teams are average?

Skins beat 3-1 Rams team, beat 2-1 Raiders, only lost to Eagles week one who are 2-1 and ahead of San Diego (and that on that weird "fumble" call when we had ball with chance to win with TD). Might have to wait until tomorrow night's game to determine.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think it is likely the Rams take the West this year

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users