NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That's it, I'm fucking dumping Rivers for Goff. Fumble already? Asshole.
Speaking of as we are looking down the barrel of going 0-4 and Rivers is getting old. Any potential franchise QBs in this years draft?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok cant spell nfc east without nfceasyfor2teams :p

Hahaha Dallas isn't easy, and the Giants are 0-3 with losses to both Philly and Dallas. Their other loss is to 3-1 Lions, and Tampa is considered serious playoff contender. Lets not think that suddenly it's only a 2 team division just yet.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hahaha Dallas isn't easy, and the Giants are 0-3 with losses to both Philly and Dallas. Their other loss is to 3-1 Lions, and Tampa is considered serious playoff contender. Lets not think that suddenly it's only a 2 team division just yet.
You are really killing this joke.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It looks like his elbow may have hit out of bounds before he got his 2nd foot down

Eh, maybe not.

Merrith

You are really killing this joke.

Well I was laughing about it, then I thought about the schedules some of those teams have played already. It's pretty ridiculous (throw in Rams and Chiefs in that discussion for schedules)

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why Shanahan is insisting on throwing so much.

Welcome to the Falcon world. We have Freeman and Coleman a great one two punch, and he would go away from them when hot to pass. "He knows best!"

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, I am really surprised that was over turned. I mean I will take it, but I am surprised

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Skins beat 3-1 Rams team, beat 2-1 Raiders, only lost to Eagles week one who are 2-1 and ahead of San Diego (and that on that weird "fumble" call when we had ball with chance to win with TD). Might have to wait until tomorrow night's game to determine.

Don't mess up my narrative damn it! Seriously, the Skins are running a bit under the radar and maybe I'll have to adjust my ratings lol.

Only game better than the Dallas game was the Carolina game. I'm loving this new vulnerable look the Pats are going with. I think it needs to be permanent. Keep it up fellas.

Merrith

Don't mess up my narrative damn it! Seriously, the Skins are running a bit under the radar and maybe I'll have to adjust my ratings lol.

Only game better than the Dallas game was the Carolina game. I'm loving this new vulnerable look the Pats are going with. I think it needs to be permanent. Keep it up fellas.

Hahaha fair enough. Just some of these NFC East v. AFC West match ups have been crazy early in the year. Love that both Dallas and the Pats lost.

If I told you Pats would not be ahead of either Buffalo or the Jets after 4 games, you'd think I was crazy.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
49ers putting together a nice looking drive much improved from watching them 2nd game of the year.

Edit: Now I see why you were cursing Hoyer lol he killed that scoring chance. NFL2Go streaming is really behind.