not gonna lie though, i wanted to see mitch trubisky play

bears might have finally lucked into a good QB

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
jesus these bears touchdowns

does john fox watch blooper videos instead of game tape?

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
all thats left in this game is to call a flea flicker and a statue of liberty before regulation ends

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pretty fucking retarded to video yourself snorting cocaine, dude is probably already set for life, I don't think anyone really gives a fuck but her line of reasoning is pretty fucking retarded as well.

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Are white people really up in arms that the dude got fired/resigned?
No, just the usual parties virtue signaling against imaginary nazis.

The dude is as dumb as they come. Takes a video of himself doing cocaine and sends it to his hooker.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I always thought that being an NFL coach meant you got hookers and coke. I guess I was right, this guy had them. He was just dumb enough to make a video of it.

Also, why does anyone give a shit if this guy does hookers and coke in his offtime? Who cares.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I always thought that being an NFL coach meant you got hookers and coke. I guess I was right, this guy had them. He was just dumb enough to make a video of it.

Also, why does anyone give a shit if this guy does hookers and coke in his offtime? Who cares.

I wouldn't normally care but the Miami OL is playing like shit and this guy is being paid 2.5M to fix that shit instead of being a dumb fuck.