marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how that wasn't an ejection and the incoming suspension

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Deion trying to justify that hit. Dude dropped his shoulder into his head. You just can't excuse that

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
No lie, I drank too much and I'm looking at the replay and I'm like, "that's a dirty hit?" Now I know what it's like to be a fan of a team with a dirty player lol. Shit, the bias is real as hell when someone when on your team lays the smack down.

Armin

Peasant
Suh and 66 on Baltimore have been ready to throw since the Flacco hit, I guess that ref finally got the message.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Jesus. Miami is already 0-7 vs. Baltimore so far. I know matchups are a thing but it's amazing to see how a team could look good until they play that one team. When it comes to Baltimore, we make Pittsburgh vs. New England look even.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm one of those fans that always bitch about how my team gets no respect and we rarely get a primetime game where we get a chance to prove ourselves. When we do, we shit the bed. Oh, and you get to watch this Miami team on Sunday night football next week, and Monday night football the week after. That's right; 3 primetime games in a row for a team not named New England or Dallas!

Just banish us back to 1pm on Sunday.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Glad I didn't pickup and start Miami's DST today.

Had a friend telling me to do that since I have Jacksonville's DST (bye). Was like, nope...did you watch these teams play last year? Some teams just have the other's number.

• 2Worf

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'm one of those fans that always bitch about how my team gets no respect and we rarely get a primetime game where we get a chance to prove ourselves. When we do, we shit the bed. Oh, and you get to watch this Miami team on Sunday night football next week, and Monday night football the week after. That's right; 3 primetime games in a row for a team not named New England or Dallas!

Just banish us back to 1pm on Sunday.

I’d imagine that Sunday night game gets flexed out for Chiefs/Cowboys.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 49ers are going to get trampled by the Eagles. I do worry about them losing Peters, as that could really hurt their o line, but Wentz seems mobile enough to be able to escape the rush.

I wouldnt be surprised if the Eagles go up 21-0 in the first quarter. Their defense is going to ravage the Niners horrible offense, the TOP in this game is going to be a joke. I bet the Niners get like 6 first downs all game and maybe score a TD if they are lucky.

Im not sure what to think about Shanahan. This is the worse 49er team in 38 years.....its not all his fault, and they have lost 5 close games (2 OT games, all by 3 pts or less) but this team cant get used to losing. Yeah we want a high draft pick, but this team is in danger of going 0-16, which would be an embarrassment. Even Jim Fucking Tomsula won a couple of games.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just when I think it can't get any worse. That is really sad

• 2Solidarity