NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, Wentz is almost unstoppable tonight. Plenty of football left but Skins really need a win tonight. Zeke playing this Sunday too.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NFC Beast Chanur. Best record in the league resides there, and Skins 3-3 with losses to only the Eagles and the Chiefs ;)

Congrats Convo. Wentz clearly the future, just frustrated as hell by our D just being unable to make a key 3rd down stop to save their lives. Those back to back bumblefucks on 3rd downs when we had made it 24-17 was the entire game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had no idea Wentz was putting up the numbers he is until tonight. Usually I don't miss this kinda shit but damn. He's legit.

gak

<Gold Donor>
I thought the NFL was going to give the cancer brow-beating a rest after the pink gear breast cancer charity admitted they're only an "informational awareness charity", so they pocket all the profits with the NFL and give nothing to research.

Instead, they doubled down for more shekels, so every game I'm listening to cancer cancer cancer horrible cancer, then they cap it off during the philly game talking about a cancer kid's last wishes before horrible cancer death, then being buried in a Carson Wentz jersey after he died of cancer.

If I reveled in people dying horribly from cancer the NFL games would be very relaxing after a work week...

ufc dana.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had no idea Wentz was putting up the numbers he is until tonight. Usually I don't miss this kinda shit but damn. He's legit.

It's been the last 3 games. He didn't have a 3 TD game in his career up until Arizona game 2 weeks ago. Including that game, he's gone 4 TD's, 3 TD's, and 4 TD's in consecutive weeks

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
costly victory for the Birds last night. Peters and Hicks both done for the season...

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Cam walks out amid questions about offense

He seems to be slowly going the ol' Kaep way and making himself unemployable. No one wants a whiny QB with baggage. The quote where he says that no one cares about his feelings was hilarious. He genuinely still seems not to be over the SB loss.
good lord, NFL should implement a rule stating players who's balls have not yet dropped, should not be allowed to play.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Hopefully Niners go 1-15 and land 1st pick.

Well, the only good part of the team was the defensive front 7 and now that Bowman is gone, Carradine, Armstead and Lynch are injured and Eli Harold, Reuben Foster, and Ray-Ray Armstrong are all at least beat up, that is just decimated. Eric Reid was playing linebacker in that game. Not good. On the offensive side it's hard to even evaluate Beathard with the amount of pressure he was getting. Nobody can play well in that situation.

We are going to get crushed again in Philly next week but the second half of the season the schedule is easier. I think we will get at least one win but I'd be surprised if there's more than two so a top 5 draft pick seems like a lock for next year. The bad news is that all of those hot shot quarterbacks that were supposed to be coming out next year aren't looking so hot this year or so I hear.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have faith in Lynch. I reckon he will mine some talent the next couple years, but hitting on the right QB won't matter if we don't repair our o line.

Remember back in 2009 -2012 when we drafted a ton of linemen? I was disappointed as fans naturally want star position players. I think we used two 1st round picks in a row on o lineman, Iupati and Staley. (I think?) And we used a high pick on Anthony Davis.

Eventually it started to bear fruit, and Frank Gore started to have career years rushing. Then Smith flourished under Harbaugh and eventually Kap led them to a Super Bowl. The offensive line was one of the best in football.

Now it's in shambles. It will take years to get that group right, so this team is going to be bad until 2020.

edit: The Cowboys did the same thing. I remember fans bood when they drafted Frederick in the 1st round and people were making jokes that a RB had more bench presses. Now the Cowboys have one if the best o lines in the league and Frederick is a pro bowler.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
13 screws? Is that shit normal? Feel like that's a worse collarbone injury than we normally hear about. Did Romo ever have shit like that?

I dont recall hearing he got screws in his collarbone in either injury where he broke it.