NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game was going to be pretty telling for AFC wild card race. Buffalo could really put themselves in a good position for a playoff spot (either win division which I consider unlikely, or WC), or Jets win would make things real damn tight. You look at all the teams likely to be involved and the schedules and that shit is going to come down to the very end. Houston likely falling out of contention is interesting, too.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL! Falls down and nobody touches him, realizes it and starts to run, then gets stripped of the ball!

That was amazing

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, what a play by the Jets D

Bills trapped and falling apart completely

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is a nightmare for the Bills. And my fantasy team. Ain't gettin' shit from Shady.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jets another team like Houston...gonna be 4-5 but realistically could have won another game or two. Which is crazy before the year I would have thought they'd be fighting for #1 pick.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Feel bad for the Bills, off sides for an on side kick and get a injured player. Shitty night to be a bills fan. Looking at replays, I didn't see anyone off sides either.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man....

.... Mercilus, then Watt, now Watson

Feelsbad for Houston fans. Only so many injuries a team can overcome.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Source: Owners' cell logs sought in Kap case

these old farts, I'm pretty sure, don't even know how to use email. And what do the cell phone records prove? Nothing. NFL team owners calling each other. Kaep needs to realize that these dudes are old school, and if there was any collusion, which there wasn't, the meetings would have been held face to face and most likely one on one. Btw, when are the 10 days up by that time he was suppose to be signed?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He's a half dindu raised by white people with lots of money. Gave him his every wish till now.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Christ, every article in the paper this year had a "Bills are uber" claim, then I finally watch them and they get their shit pushed in by McClown...

Was even more surprised when the J E T S didn't blow the lead.

j.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jets were all over the Bills, kinda perhaps theynew what plays were being called. Wonder what head coach had a stake in it, other than one who is known to cheat.

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Papa John's CEO has always been a hard right wing guy, so not surprised he's being dramatic over the whole anthem thing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You know, I didn't think this outrage at the NFL was real until this week. We do a weekly betting pool at work. This was the first week since I can remember where we couldn't sell all the squares unless it was because of holidays. And that includes the past year or 2 when times were tough and a lot of people were being laid off and getting hours cut.

I asked one of the guys who always plays why, and he said he's just losing interest lately. He is a Texans fan (has the logo tatooed on his arm), and he specifically mentioned the texans disrespecting the flag to protest their owner. Until now, I thought it was mainly coming from people who would never watch football anyway. I mean sure, I booed when the cowboys took a knee, and i'm glad they got up and keep getting up before the anthem is played. But I don't think they'd lose me if they didn't.