NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'll be pretty shocked if they play him this week. It's not like he can get even a basic understanding of the offense by Sunday.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No way he plays this week, but it wouldn't be at all surprising if he plays the next week against NY.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't worry. They'll lose against a bottom feeder (at least two) before the season is out to make people question them.
100%

Then lose home field for the playoffs and lose to Brady. It is known.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dolphin fans (any left?)....thoughts on Kenyan Drake taking over? All of the Dolphin fans down here stuck their heads in a barrel of vodka over the trade and won't even talk about it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dolphin fans (any left?)....thoughts on Kenyan Drake taking over? All of the Dolphin fans down here stuck their heads in a barrel of vodka over the trade and won't even talk about it.

I mean, might not be a bad pickup in fantasy...but it wasn't like that line was blocking great for Ajayi.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the fins fans I talk to/work with in Orlando seem to think Ajayi was never going to sustain what he was doing. And they all seem to hate Gase now too.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like the FO is going to be the ones out in Cleveland. Just another year in the mistake by the lake.

Sterling

El Presidente
He's probably fine, if not great. Seems likely he'll be better on passing downs at least, but none of that matters when half the defense is in their backfield every other play. The interior Oline is fucking awful and has been for years.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be pretty shocked if they play him this week. It's not like he can get even a basic understanding of the offense by Sunday.

Remember he ran Shanahans offense for two weeks before the Super Bowl, and took the time to seek Shanahan out after the super bowl to tell him how much he enjoyed running it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Maybe the Bengals can get Hue back.

I like Lazor. I wouldn't really want to fire him to get Hue back even if Hue probably is better. Though I guess if Lewis gets fired this year maybe a new head coach would want to bring in a whole new staff anyways.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, something very odd about how this has played out. First he would be ready for game 1, then didn't practice until week 3 or 4. Practiced once and now he is out for the year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like Lazor. I wouldn't really want to fire him to get Hue back even if Hue probably is better. Though I guess if Lewis gets fired this year maybe a new head coach would want to bring in a whole new staff anyways.

Well Marvin getting fired is ideal but I doubt that will happen. This offense hummed with Hue. That 2015 offense was legit.