NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How in the hell did AJ Green escape a suspension...he fucking went ham on that guy. Mike Evans just delivered a garden variety cheap shot.
I was wondering that same thing. What AJ did was far, far worse.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Hey guys, did you know there was a football game on? Not sure the Packers do.

Although us giving the Browns their only win of the season should properly display Rodgers' value.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Needed miracle from Adams and Prater tonight in my league. Soon as Prater doinked the 50+ off the crossbar I knew it wasn't going to be my night.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I was wondering that same thing. What AJ did was far, far worse.

Speculation seems to be that AJ got tossed plus clean history vs Evans already getting suspended plus not being tossed from the game when it occured. Both got a game off sorta kinda.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This girl we were with this weekend at the Cowboys game told someone she squeezed her kid out of her Turkey Hole and now Gruden does a 2 minute segment with visual aids and diagrams.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The day Rodgers went down, I said Top 5 Draft Pick wasn't out of the question.

And while the 49ers, Browns, & Giants aren't going to beat Rodgers' 4 wins, every other team could.

Seriously, with the Lions unlikely to take Week 17 off, the only game the Packers _may_ be favored in is the Browns going forward. The Packers are a bad team.

Merrith

The day Rodgers went down, I said Top 5 Draft Pick wasn't out of the question.

And while the 49ers, Browns, & Giants aren't going to beat Rodgers' 4 wins, every other team could.

Seriously, with the Lions unlikely to take Week 17 off, the only game the Packers _may_ be favored in is the Browns going forward. The Packers are a bad team.

I'm not sure the Packers are a bad team. I do think Hundley is just not very good at all, still way too green. If Packers had one of the better backups in the league, I think they could squeeze out another 3 or 4 wins with their weapons on offense, but truthfully I think Hundley would rank near the bottom. When their O is that easy to shut down, it doesn't help out their D who aren't world beaters either.

Really it just illustrates the massive gap between A-A-ron and a bad backup QB in this league.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
fuck yeah, Lions win in Lambeau feels damn good, even if it took a Rodgersless Packers for it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was down almost 25 points in fantasy and my opponent still had Tate and Jordy. I still managed to come back and win with Stafford and Jones. Fuck yeah. 7-2. First place.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
McCarthy and the Packers GM should be fired for putting a team like this around Rodgers for so many years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't even think the team is that bad. There's plenty of talent there. Just McCarthy is a bad coach and wins because Rodgers is a boss.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Capers has to go, and while I've been a fan of Thompson in the past, his whole scheme hasnt really worked out and hes drafted some real busts. Should just move on from him at this point and promote Wolf.

Merrith

I don't even think the team is that bad. There's plenty of talent there. Just McCarthy is a bad coach and wins because Rodgers is a boss.

This. Hundley isn't nearly a good enough backup to make use of those receivers. McCarthy doesn't help either.