NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Cousins borrowing Catler's moves there Merrith?

Washington's offensive line should be called Swiss cheese. Cousins will be lucky to survive the year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cousins borrowing Catler's moves there Merrith?

Washington's offensive line should be called Swiss cheese. Cousins will be lucky to survive the year.

I mean, it is still preseason, but the O line play hasn't been great.

Of course, they've put together 2 decent drives after I started complaining. But still.

Merrith

Marvin Lewis trying to ice kicker in preseason. Classic.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Marvin Lewis trying to ice kicker in preseason. Classic.

Guess any potential win is a gift to the Bungles. But seriously, how in the hell does that dude still have a job especially after all this time? Do the Bungles seriously think that they can't do any better than him or what?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I gotta say, I am actually excited to see how the 49ers defense does this year. They are still pretty young, and very thin at CB, but they should make a huge improvement over last year.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Everybody knows the real football starts in the 3rd pre-season game. Those first 2 don't count.

Merrith

Everybody knows the real football starts in the 3rd pre-season game. Those first 2 don't count.

I guess this means you're taking Hoyer in your fantasy league for that 300+ yards and 4 TD's a game he'll be throwing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nah son. my league's a keeper league and I just traded for romo a couple months ago.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It appears Fox has paired up with "Draft Kings" too and already pushing about playing to win.

Oh great, can't wait for the barrage of DRAFTKINGS FANDUEL DRAFTKINGS FANDUEL DRAFTKINGS FANDUEL DRAFTKINGS FANDUEL DRAFTKINGS FANDUEL again. They backed off that shit last season but it looks like it's coming back with a vengeance. I'm guessing it will peak when the mighty Las Vegas Raiders take the field, but hey guys we totally don't allow gambling in the NFL.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Burfict might get a 5 game suspension for another dirty hit in preseason.

I don't really get how this is worth five games. Or really even considered dirty. It's a pretty typical move. Burfict is more trouble than he's worth just because of the microscope on him. Dude can't even play physically anymore. Even you - hater of haters - has to say that this one is pretty bullshit. Didn't go low. Didn't lead with a helmet.

Vontaze Burfict facing 5-game suspension

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm calling it now Niners will be a terrible team, not because they can't score or because they can't stop anybody but because of fucking penalties.

This team has looked absolutely lost at certain points and have had big drives wiped away by STUPID penalties. Shanahan is a rookie coach, young team, maybe it's just the inexperience but fuck they have looked inept.

Rueben Foster is going to be our next star middle linebacker. Bowman is still an All Pro level player IMO but he is one injury away from his career being in doubt. A lot of teams are gonna be kicking themselves for passing on him. He is a fucking animal.