NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Announcers doing this game on NFLN are horrible. He's out of bounds, but even if he wasn't, it can't be a fumble cause ball crosses the line either way in his possession.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

giphy.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
How often did you watch him play? He always looked like hot garbage to me. Then again, I'm a Niner hater.

I've watched pretty much every game he's played in his career and rooted for him in every one of them. I don't give a shit about the anthem protest one way or the other, and I'm not sorry he's gone at all. I just wish the trade with Denver would have worked out last year and we could have gotten a draft pick for him. It's not like we could have done much worse than 2-14 with Gabbert starting.

I'm guessing most of these people "analyzing" him right now didn't watch his games last year and didn't give two shits about him until all this political crap got started and now they still don't care but they're going through his stats in search of whatever support they can find for their preferred narrative that poor little Colin is being abused for his brave political views.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Have I mentioned the leadership of the Chargers are cunts? What the hell can the equipment manager even do to get fired? Run out of footballs?!

Dean Spanos has been freaking out over pre-season games because he's a retard, and the equipment manager (allegedly) told a local sports radio host about it.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Dean Spanos has been freaking out over pre-season games because he's a retard, and the equipment manager (allegedly) told a local sports radio host about it.
If that's true it just makes Spanos an even bigger cunt.

• 1Solidarity