NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Russell WIlson is pretty good for that. I also think Peyton failed as often as he succeeded in those clutch moments.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Patriot's Offense looked Good Last night, Noticed Gilmore played vs Thomas and he was a nonfactor, Butler got burned, but he was close coverage for a lot of the plays, and frankly, Patriots tend to be a "bend not break" team, once the team gets to the 20..toughen up,. only give up FG type team...will it continue to improve this year & continue to give up 17 or less, no idea, but the past 5 games the patriots have not given up more than 17 pts...

currently pats are dead LAST in the league for yards per game, 14th in pts per game... another few games like the past 5 and they'd be a top 10 defense in the only Metric for Defense that COUNTS...Points Per Game (jacksonville is currently the #1 Defense in the League...Steelers are #2 in PPG stat Panthers Rams Vikings Saints Seahawks round up the top 5 (last 3 are tied for 5th)

peyton in the PLAYOFFS failed more often than succeeded for most of his career, regular season he was a Stud.

wilson...yeah

Last edited:

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
peyton in the PLAYOFFS failed more often than succeeded for most of his career, regular season he was a Stud.

Regular season Peyton manning became regular season Eli manning in the playoffs. And vice versa.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

wilson...yeah

Should be noted, Peyton Manning v. Tom Brady in the playoffs: Peyton 3, Brady 2.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I want to officially state I am on Team Jerrah in the battle versus The Commish. Keep at it Jerrah, you are doing God's work here.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That official was comically short. I think vontaze can make the case that he didn't know the guy was there. On the first viewing, I didn't see him until just before the flag shot up out of nowhere. Had to watch it again to figure out where he came from.

And yes to backing jerry. Now that elliot is serving his suspension, maybe people won't think it's all about keeping his guy on the field and we can get rid of the worst commissioner in NFL history.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tez has lost the benefit of the doubt to even try an argument of "Oh he didn't see the guy." He saw the guy's arm. He knew what he was doing. Did they ref look like a little bitch who lost his emotions when he threw the flag and looked even doubly like a bitch who is turning tail and running away from Tez after ejection? Yes. But he's made his own bed. This is his own doing.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Should be noted, Peyton Manning v. Tom Brady in the playoffs: Peyton 3, Brady 2.

How is it possible they only met 5 times in the playoffs???

Brady has been to 7 Super Bowls and 11 afc championships. Peyton must be around the same? I think your numbers must be wrong.

Tenks

Peyton was too busy choking on wild card weekend to meet up later

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Why dont we see Dioblaire Dioblaire anymore? I miss all the front runners this thread use to have.

I just don't have as much time to keep up with the NFL thread. I try reading it every now and then, but I just keep falling behind. My activity on the site in general hasn't been all that great either : /

Also, this season has been a trying one as a Broncos fan. And I don't feel like bitching to you all about Denver's woes, heh. Which there have been far too many :(

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I just don't have as much time to keep up with the NFL thread. I try reading it every now and then, but I just keep falling behind. My activity on the site in general hasn't been all that great either : /

Also, this season has been a trying one as a Broncos fan. And I don't feel like bitching to you all about Denver's woes, heh. Which there have been far too many :(

Then hop over to the College Football thread and tell us all about the Buffaloes.

Or.... are you..... are you a Rams fan?

Had to share this. On Cleveland sports radio today, of course the big Browns rage was about Kizer's boneheaded QB sneak at the end of the second quarter at the 2, with like 10 seconds left, no timeouts, and only 2nd down, and of course he didn't get in and the Browns were left holding their dicks as time expired. Classic Browns.

That play was Kizer's fault: he audibled it. Rookie QB, audibling a QB sneak w/ no timeouts and 10 seconds left, on 2nd down.

One of the radio talkers spliced the radio call of the play with the infamous "Ok gents, let's do this... LEEEROOOY JENKINSSSS."

I was laughing so hard I almost had to pull over.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tenks

Had to share this. On Cleveland sports radio today, of course the big Browns rage was about Kizer's boneheaded QB sneak at the end of the second quarter at the 2, with like 10 seconds left, no timeouts, and only 2nd down, and of course he didn't get in and the Browns were left holding their dicks as time expired. Classic Browns.

That play was Kizer's fault: he audibled it. Rookie QB, audibling a QB sneak w/ no timeouts and 10 seconds left, on 2nd down.

One of the radio talkers spliced the radio call of the play with the infamous "Ok gents, let's do this... LEEEROOOY JENKINSSSS."

I was laughing so hard I almost had to pull over.

I wonder how Jackson feels seeing his career prospects in the NFL slipping away while Kizer just runs his face into DTs with 10 seconds left

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers are super jinxed with injuries.

Week 8, lose starting free safety to IR due to a broken forearm. Week 9, lose the starting strong safety who moved to free safety to IR due to a broken arm. Week 10, lose 3rd string free safety to broken thumb.

Sounds like his isn't nearly as serious and there is still a chance he can play, but holy shit talk about getting thin.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How is it possible they only met 5 times in the playoffs???

Brady has been to 7 Super Bowls and 11 afc championships. Peyton must be around the same? I think your numbers must be wrong.

No it actually shocked me too. It's crazy cause they met a shitload of times in the regular season (not surprising since they both won their division so much). The scary thing is I think they only met 3 times in the playoffs while Peyton was with Indy, which seems nuts to me.