NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thank God, Tyrod is benched.

Im sure on paper he looks great to alot of you. But by god, watching him play shows how worthless he is. 56 yards is all he could get on Sunday. Everything is a check down. He doesnt throw to WRs. His numbers are inflated from 3-4 touchdown games when they are getting blown out. He skips at least 4 screen passes off the turf a week, and gets another 4 batted down. He doesnt turn the ball over, because he just goes 3 and out . 6 points in 2 weeks. 4 games of under 10 this year.

BEWARE when he hits the market this year.
Im sure benching Taylor will solve the problem of the Bills giving up 300 rushing yards a game.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, but Taylor is just not good. He is a garbage time guy who forces the Bills to limit their playcalling. He can't make reads and looks lost when he is forced to make a play with his arm.

He reminds me of Kap in that sense, he will look pretty good when he zips in a 30 yard ball to the TE on a slant if that was his primary target. But then if the defense just plays run he will be forced to throw and do it against unfavorable coverage.

You want to play cover 2 on Aaron Rodgers? Cool. He will still find a way to beat you. Like Gunner said Tyrod can't even overcome prevent D.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im sure benching Taylor will solve the problem of the Bills giving up 300 rushing yards a game.

Tyrod is a Smarter Kap. Its Apt. And his "rating" will make him look better than he is.

as for the defense....they have to be better, but look at the rest of the season otehr than the last 2 games...they have been plenty fine when they arent on the field for 42 minutes a game. Against the Saints, the Bills first drive resulting in a field goal was longer than their next 7 drives in yardage and clock.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
lLz3x3X.png

Thoughts on these two players? First three seasons as starters.

Pretty similar right? QB 1 had a better record and winning percentage. QB 1 tossed 3 more TD passes. QB 2 ran for 2 more TDs. QB1 threw for more yards. QB 2 a better completion percentage.

QB 1 isnt even in the league this year. QB2 just lost his job.

Colin and tyrod.

Please talk to me more about Tyrod.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
lLz3x3X.png

Thoughts on these two players? First three seasons as starters.

Pretty similar right? QB 1 had a better record and winning percentage. QB 1 tossed 3 more TD passes. QB 2 ran for 2 more TDs. QB1 threw for more yards. QB 2 a better completion percentage.

QB 1 isnt even in the league this year. QB2 just lost his job.

Colin and tyrod.

Please talk to me more about Tyrod.
You could have Tom Brady at QB and the Bills will still be garbage. You gave up 300 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs against a team that has never been known for its rushing in the past years. The Bills are garbage. You just played a Good team finally. Taylor is the least of your problems.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You could have Tom Brady at QB and the Bills will still be garbage. You gave up 300 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs against a team that has never been known for its rushing in the past years. The Bills are garbage. You just played a Good team finally. Taylor is the least of your problems.

jlawok.gif

They played like shit for sure. Saints are a top 3 rush offense this year. number 4? Carolina who the bills shut down to 9 points and shit yards on the ground.

The defense had two bad games, after starting the year with 5 shutdown games. Im not worried about them bing playoff calbur. But after spending 36 of the first 45 minutes on the field you will get gashed. An offense that leads the league in in 3 and outs is goingto bring down a defense.

The move makes sense and they arent worse with a rookie than with tyrod. they are in the 6 seed and if they have any chance of not being trash all year they need the offense to score some points and stay on the field for more than 3 plays at a time.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The Panthers started like crap at the beginning of the season. But hey no problems right, I'll enjoy watching the Bills in the playoffs.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The Panthers started like crap at the beginning of the season. But hey no problems right, I'll enjoy watching the Bills in the playoffs.

They wouldnt make it with taylor, Maybe they will with Peterman actually throwing the ball downfield on 3rd and 15

And either way if they missed they sucked the whole time.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They wouldnt make it with taylor, Maybe they will with Peterman actually throwing the ball downfield on 3rd and 15

And either way if they missed they sucked the whole time.

They wont make it at all because they are not a good team. Blame Taylor all you want but hes not the only QB you have had. Its not all on him.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The entire game tonight will be shown with the Madden view? That's dope! I hope they use that more.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers are super jinxed with injuries.

Week 8, lose starting free safety to IR due to a broken forearm. Week 9, lose the starting strong safety who moved to free safety to IR due to a broken arm. Week 10, lose 3rd string free safety to broken thumb.

Sounds like his isn't nearly as serious and there is still a chance he can play, but holy shit talk about getting thin.

It really sucks about Colbert too, because he's quickly becoming my favorite 49er along with Breida.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just can't imagine anyone taking a chance on Fisher again. He literally had like 3 good seasons in his entire career. Sure, if you are fine with your team hovering around .500 or below, go ahead and bring him in.

it's been 10 years since the browns had a .500 record. How would fisher not be an upgrade? I'm interested to see who's curse is stronger.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Perhaps they would amplify one another, like Fisher being a focus item for one of those Disney type curses. Winless for a decade, Drew Carey dies at a game, suicide rates quadruple in Cleveland, making their uniforms even worse than they are now, etc.

Will there's a will there's a Fisher

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They touch Big Bens foot and its a flag. Rivers gets sandwhiched between two Jaguars linebackers and not even a peep. This is fine.

7eEbsk0.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It's weird, after a wild start to the season, does anyone have any hope for any team in the AFC playoffs other than the Patriots, Chiefs, and Steelers? And even there, the Patriots have to be the prohibitive favorites, right?

At least the NFC will have some surprise entries.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
NFC is vastly more interesting this year. AFC it's the usual suspects outside of the Jags, they'll be back in the division lead after tonight's game is over. NFC the Saints (especially their defense) and Rams have been huge surprises, the Eagles (namely Wentz) way exceeding expectations, and the Panthers are finally back after that disaster of a Super Bowl and following season. Then you throw in the Keenum led Vikings to round out the 4 divisions. Seattle and Carolina are looking to be the favorites for the Wild Cards, and the AFC is looking to shake out pretty much the same as last year except for the South and the Raiders underperforming. Too bad Watson, Watt, and Tannehill got KIA'd so early on, AFC might have ended up the exact same as last year otherwise.

• 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
It's weird, after a wild start to the season, does anyone have any hope for any team in the AFC playoffs other than the Patriots, Chiefs, and Steelers? And even there, the Patriots have to be the prohibitive favorites, right?

At least the NFC will have some surprise entries.

Pretty much. They talk about parity, but it's not really there.

I don't even get mad at perennial contenders like Pittsburgh and NE anymore. I do get salty about the multitude of teams that have floundered for decades that cant seem to get out of their own way.