NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't wait until Big Ben retires. The Steelers need a good 10-15 year period of terribleness.

• 2Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't wait until Big Ben retires. The Steelers need a good 10-15 year period of terribleness.

Honestly a lot of it isn't even Big Ben...but having basically the best (or near the best) at RB and WR in Bell and Brown. It's just insane what either guy can do on any given night.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Btw weren't we just talking about no one asking for Mariota to get benched? That was a 23-17 game at one point.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was an ugly win all things considered. Next to last in red zone is not a recipe for success, and Haley still going to 5 fucking wide with Bell split outside on the 5-10 yard line. If Mariota didnt throw some awful interceptions we might have lost, not to mention the drop in the end zone.

Win is a win, but this team does not even look remotely good right now.

Also, I thought I heard that shit on tv but I was like nah no way

'Dilly Dilly!' Big Ben yells wacky audible ahead of the snap

Last edited:

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Ben decided to play football last night. That must make you pretty happy Genjiro Genjiro .

Dude has spent most of this year looking like he barely wanted to be out there.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Ben decided to play football last night. That must make you pretty happy Genjiro Genjiro .

Dude has spent most of this year looking like he barely wanted to be out there.
I think you can say the last couple of years tbh, but its the Titans, we'll see what he does when Tom Brady's Diet comes to town next month

It's also ironic that the Steelers decided to attack Lebeau exactly like the Pats did every year. Max protect most of the time and let him pick the zone apart throwing the ball a thousand times. The game has passed him by awhile ago.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Uh oh! Jerry Jones is now racist! Let's dig up some dirt on ol' Jerry because he's being Jerrah! I like how the old man says WINNING. Gotta love it. Hard to hate the old coot.

!!! Before you fucks say anything...It's not offensive. Well maybe to someone out there I am sure.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lebetard is saying Tyrod Taylor thinks his benched is race related.

AND HERE WE GO

Meanwhile in Baltimore the radio shows are apparently full of people asking if they can get Tyrod back.

Being a mediocre (elite) quarterback is a fickle bitch.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just now getting around to watching the thursday game... two things... this is the first TNF game all year where neither of the teams' color rush uniforms were visual aids. and the skycam/madden cam view is actually pretty awesome, i don't understand all the complaining.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rams starting off strong against the top five Viking defense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
is there ever a game kiko doesnt commit a personal foul?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user