NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Report: NFL said intentional grounding call against Redskins was incorrect in final minute of loss to Saints

Yup. When a loss seems like it can't get any more Redskins...it gets more Redskins.

The refs are one of the primary reasons I don't watch much ball anymore. The Dolphins were robbed an obvious safety Sunday and every team has at least 2-3 stories of refs fucking them over this year already. It's hard enough to compete against other top athletes but the refs can utterly fuck a team in a game of inches.

Edit- The Saints are my favorites out of the NFC just because they remind me so much of that SB team. Eagles, Rams and Vikes are extremely solid too even though Rams look to be the weakest of the four. None of the other teams scare me and this 4-way race looks to be some prime football once playoffs hit. AFC is another yawn-fest as the Pats unfortunately will dominate it once again. Talk about a conference falling fast, it wasn't that long ago these positions were reversed.

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The refs are one of the primary reasons I don't watch much ball anymore. The Dolphins were robbed an obvious safety Sunday and every team has at least 2-3 stories of refs fucking them over this year already. It's hard enough to compete against other top athletes but the refs can utterly fuck a team in a game of inches.

Edit- The Saints are my favorites out of the NFC just because they remind me so much of that SB team. Eagles, Rams and Vikes are extremely solid too even though Rams look to be the weakest of the four. None of the other teams scare me and this 4-way race looks to be some prime football once playoffs hit. AFC is another yawn-fest as the Pats unfortunately will dominate it once again. Talk about a conference falling fast, it wasn't that long ago these positions were reversed.

I hear ya. It's hard to really bitch about the blown call b/c literally any play made over the last 6 minutes of that game and it never gets to that point...but...we were on the 34 with ~28 seconds left, well within Rose's FG range. Just one of those things where I tell myself he would have missed and OT was inevitable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hear ya. It's hard to really bitch about the blown call b/c literally any play made over the last 6 minutes of that game and it never gets to that point...but...we were on the 34 with ~28 seconds left, well within Rose's FG range. Just one of those things where I tell myself he would have missed and OT was inevitable.

As a Dolphins fan, I know your pain.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What are these refs even fucking doing.... they can't even figure out where to spot the god damned ball.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I miss the Legion of Boom days when the Seahawks defense was stiffling.

Me too... they haven't been as much this year. We are getting older and injured. Sherm hurt his achilles in our game against the Rams... so he was hobbled and it was just a matter of time. This off season is going to be tough for us.. need to address O line(hopefully, but who the fuck knows) and start thinking about getting younger in the defensive secondary

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Not sure why Dan Quinn took that holding penalty. Shoulda just made us kick the FG and be happy.