NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the Cowboys need to fire some coaches particularly Garrett. So hopefully he gets a big fat extension.

I just listened to a Packer fan that has been to two games. Its a 9 hour drive for him. Both games where the last two times they got shut out at home. Haha.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I know a lot of people felt that way. Most of those same people also seem to forget how good Russell Wilson is.

Russell is a top 10 QB but I also think people forget how good the tools he's had are. Baldwin is really good, Marshawn was the best safety blanket ever, Tate was really good, and they've had an elite defense to lean on especially during his first few years. He's definitely come into his own and is a prime reason they haven't completely faded, but it's not all him. Last night for instance, they played a team who completely folded to the Dolphins in one half. Good teams don't do that.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think Wilson doesn't get enough credit. When they show the stats of what % of the offense he is now it's crazy. That running game they used to have is loooooong gone. Wilson is the running game. It's also what makes them so dangerous when they need points quickly. Guy can eat up 20 yards and get out of bounds with ease. Also does a good job throwing down the field. Agree that Baldwin is criminally underrated too.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Russell is a top 10 QB but I also think people forget how good the tools he's had are. Baldwin is really good, Marshawn was the best safety blanket ever, Tate was really good, and they've had an elite defense to lean on especially during his first few years. He's definitely come into his own and is a prime reason they haven't completely faded, but it's not all him. Last night for instance, they played a team who completely folded to the Dolphins in one half. Good teams don't do that.

Baldwin is definitely underrated. Marshawn was a good safety blanket but to say its not all him is seriously short sighted. ESPECIALLY this year. We haven't had a run game for real since the year we lost the SB to the Pats and even that year I think it was starting to show real cracks. If we had even a half way decent offensive line a lot of that "Yea but he had the legion of boom" shit would go away with a quickness.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I really dont understand the leagues insistence on staying with Goodell. You can find someone to ruin the NFL for much less than 50 million. You can find someone to fix it for much less too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think its funny because jones is a pos.. Wouldnt have been a problem if he shut his mouth.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Six days before his first start, Jones was arrested after a traffic stop. He pleaded not guilty to charges of speeding, driving without a valid license and operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in his system, according to court records.

so he was not speeding, had a valid license, and nothing else illegal in the car. lmfao

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Baldwin is definitely underrated. Marshawn was a good safety blanket but to say its not all him is seriously short sighted. ESPECIALLY this year. We haven't had a run game for real since the year we lost the SB to the Pats and even that year I think it was starting to show real cracks. If we had even a half way decent offensive line a lot of that "Yea but he had the legion of boom" shit would go away with a quickness.

I didn't mean to shit on Wilson. He is definitely most of their offense this year and has elevated a good game into a really great game. At the same time, one man isn;t going to beat you unless you suck. The Dolphins aren't going to beat a really good team. It was more of an indictment of Atlanta than trying to underrate a top notch QB.

• 2Solidarity

Merrith

I didn't mean to shit on Wilson. He is definitely most of their offense this year and has elevated a good game into a really great game. At the same time, one man isn;t going to beat you unless you suck. The Dolphins aren't going to beat a really good team. It was more of an indictment of Atlanta than trying to underrate a top notch QB.

Atlanta kind of had a couple of games there where they weren't playing at their top level. They got that razor close call against the Lions at the goal line to squeak out a win against them, then lost both Jones and Sanu to injuries during a loss against the Bills, and followed that with the collapse against Miami and the SB rematch where the Pats pretty much handled them. They split two close games after that against Jets and Panthers, but last 2 weeks they've looked like they're starting to wake up a little.

Honestly that division is crazy good right now save for Tampa (although they're sorta playing a little better lately).

• 2Like

Merrith

Good games today, Happy Thanksgiving all, off to do holiday shit. Go Skins tonight!

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Happy thanks giving everyone! SKOL! 14 people over. Today’s liquor variety:

So total booze tally. One bottle of captain. One bottle of Grey goose for the apple cinnamon mules, 12 pack Coles lite. 12 pack Sierra Nevada variety beer, 4 Belgium ceramic stouts, 4 surlys, three bottles of moscato, three bottles of Pinot noir, 6 mike hard lemonade, 12 apple reds, 8 ginger beers, 12 beergaritas. 7 bottles of wine with dinner tonight. We should be good until 11pm tonight. !!!

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I think Vikings, Chargers, and Giants win today. I probably got them all wrong.