NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
He's coming off an injury, his arm was in a sling a few weeks ago. We were lucky our bye week came when it did. He didn't miss a game but he hasn't been 100% since.
This is the kind of info you should have pm'ed me before the game. Asshole. :p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is the kind of info you should have pm'ed me before the game. Asshole. :p

He will probably still be good for a couple real deep ones, but he will be getting targeted less overall and taking fewer snaps. Sorry broseph.

For real tho, in the future, I don't follow fantasy football or pay much attention o any teams outside of the NFC North, but if you want some more detailed Lions info ever let me know. Who from the Lions do you have on your FF team?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
He will probably still be good for a couple real deep ones, but he will be getting targeted less overall and taking fewer snaps. Sorry broseph.

For real tho, in the future, I don't follow fantasy football or pay much attention o any teams outside of the NFC North, but if you want some more detailed Lions info ever let me know. Who from the Lions do you have on your FF team?
Just Tate, won't matter after next week likely.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok TD here. TD first poss of the 3rd, run it until 27-3 and then start gutting the clock on 1 and up fours and flat routes for the rest of the game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, check out Keenum standing in the pocket knowing he is going to get hit, and drops a perfect TD pass.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Classic Lions. Slacking off til the last minute and then coming up with a magic drive. Just like me procrastinating on projects in high school. Must be that Michigan spirit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok so when I said 1 and up fours after adjustments that turned into some 1 and 30’s :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Kitties got away with a gift. The whole world is in shock right now.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Bad calls everywhere now. Why Zimmer challenged is beyond me. He was down. Maybe a sympathy for the hold on Smith with the circus act on 1st? Or the missed interference call? Jesus Christ.