NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The most entertainment this game is bringing is the nationwide insurance commercial with manning.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Assuming we get into the end zone again I hope we just go for 2. Novak is clearly still hurt.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak's been garbage since the KC game. He's always gone into a shell when he's struggled, but now that's just his default.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Dak's been garbage since the KC game. He's always gone into a shell when he's struggled, but now that's just his default.
It's almost like they jumped the gun on ditching their last QB who was great.

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My favorite fantasy match up this week is between two guys who have Hunter Henry, Marvin Jones Jr., and Phillip Rivers all on their bench.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's almost like they jumped the gun on ditching their last QB who was great.

I was vocal about how dumb that was, but it's little solace at this point. Especially awkward watching Romo not trying to sound bitter by talking much deserved shit about Dak. You can tell he's struggling to say things the nicest say possible.

And on cue he throws a fucking jump ball to 5'2 Cole Beasley when he has a wide open Witten in the end zone. And oh look, a throw to nobody for another INT.

Have to work in a couple hours so I can't even drink the pain away.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I was vocal about how dumb that was, but it's little solace at this point. Especially awkward watching Romo not trying to sound bitter by talking much deserved shit about Can. You can tell he's struggling to say things the nicest say possible.

And on cue he throws a fucking jump ball to 5'2 Cole Beasley when he has a wide open Witten in the end zone. And oh look, a throw to nobody for another INT.

Have to work in a couple hours so I can't even drink the pain away.
For your sake hopefully Garrett gets fired.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Man, watching this game is like having Christmas early. Powder Blue fucking up some powder puffs.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Man, watching this game is like having Christmas early. Powder Blue fucking up some powder puffs.
It is glorious as a Chargers fan.

ZS8Za8G.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Typical Redskins play to the level of your opponent. I think it's hilarious how quickly we get away from attacking downfield in the passing game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wait, so they're taking the worst two teams from today and making them play next Thursday too?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user