NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, Rams should have had a safety, dude got the ball on the field of play then retreated to the end zone.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dude holds Troy Hills facemask for 10 yards and they call the block in the back on Hill. Refs this game have already been a fucking train wreck.

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nice drive fellers. Reynolds is going to be good imo, just stuck behind too many guys when Woods is in there.

Austin is getting cut though, probably end up all world on the Patriots or something.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bullshit call on the broncos, reciever hits the back shoulder of the defender and raiders get a huge gain for broncos hitting a defensless reciever

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I saw today was the anniversary of the Luckett coin flip fuck up between Pittsburgh and Detroit in 1998. So, almost twenty years later, and the NFL still hasn't found any refs that are worth a fuck.

• 2Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Totally outsmarting ourselves not just handing the fucking ball to Gurley. How many failed Austin runs do we need to see today?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like you Daez, but you seem like a terrible person to watch sports with. One of those embarrassing friends screaming at the top of their lungs every play.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
For fucks sake. So we run some shitty gadget plays up 10 in the 4th in stead of running clock then some miracle interception.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well this is the most important game of the year for the Rams.

If they win they are most likely a lock to make the playoffs, and would even have a chance at getting the top seed still.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Our Lord and Savior has arrived.

I kind of feel bad now jinxing Beathards injury.

Oh well. He is terrible anyway.

Jimmy G finishes game with a 145.8 an rating, and throws a TD and is averaging more than 10 yards per completion so far in his career!

I don't know if that was just a cruel twist at the end by the football gods, or if that was an honest to goodness turning point for the 49ers and fans will remember these first few snaps after he cements his position.

Edit: Garoppolo just looks fucking good. He has only played in what 4 games or something, but every second he has been on the field has been productive. His body language, and his pocket awareness look Brady like.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wtf happened with the Chiefs? How'd they go on their bye and turn into a dumpster fire on offense?
They have the best QB in the league, so I'm not sure what it could be. Coach?

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Very impressive ass whipping of the Saints going on. Rams have completely shut down anyone not named Kamara.

• 1Like