NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So you guys are convinced Wentz is the real deal now? He was basically a punch line last year.

Yea he was a rookie but I'm not fully convinced he is a top tier QB for years to come. He could just be having a good stretch. Same thing with Goff. Last season he didn't show much, this year his team leads the league in points per game. Is he now worth his draft position?

• 4Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The only time Wentz has ever been a punch line was when it was in relation to the Browns

Jozu

What? He was an interception machine for a while and looked lost. Didn't he throw multiple pick 6s in a game? Some people were replacing his name with Romos when it came to turning the ball over.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
NE vs MIA has to be the worst officiated game I've ever seen. They're inventing new ways to be incompetent.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's going to be painful, but I'm all in!
IMG_20171126_122250.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Yooooo, lol did you see that Patriots double play clock 80 second 4th down punt formation? That was one of the most awkward sequences I've even seen.

That incompetent black ref just was like lol let it go to zero again.

Jozu

49ers win tonight. Beathard gets hurt and Jimmy has to come in and goes on to throw 4 tds and 350 yards. Foster records 21 tackles and forces 2 fumbles.

Lol.

But seriously if we are even in this game after half time I will be shocked. This is a great show me game for the Seahawks as they need to convincingly put the Niners away if they wanted to be taken seriously from here on out.

Jozu

Kareem Hunt and the Chiefs are a dumpster fire now.

• 1Solidarity