NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
McAdoo will never get another head coaching job. He will turn into a ex coach coordinator for life. I would be surprised if he even got a coordinator job, maybe like a DB coach or something lol.

Guy was literally the worse.

49ers are fucking up their draft position winning games and shit. But hey, Garoppogoat is used to winning, what can we do.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers have a chance to win their division after starting 0-4 and are looking like one of the better teams in the AFC. What a world.

The Gronk video in case you didn't see it. He deserves the supension and fines but its not nearly as bad as I was expecting based upon the drama here and on the radio.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow that didn't even look that bad and he's getting in the stretcher. Not a good sign.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol wtf, taking a break from Skyrim VR to check the game, not only are the Bengals up 17-0 somehow AB still has 7 points while hurt and of course Boswell has a big fat 0. Get your shit together Steelers, you're playing the Bengals, in primetime. The fuck @Genjiro

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, I just watched the Shazier replay. As someone who is paralyzed from the chest down, that was really painful to watch. I really, really hope it isn't something serious and permanent.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So it's looking like no Mike Mitchell tonight and a possibility that Antonio Brown won't be playing. The Bengals might actually have a chance. Like a 10% chance, but it's still a chance. The good thing is that my expectations are really low so it's not like I can get too upset even if the Bengals lose 49-3. Can't wait for Mixon to get like 75 yards on 10 carries in the first half and then get two touches the entire second half.

Ummmmm.... dude.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's an away game. Rapist burger plays like a mediocre QB away, so there was always a good chance.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, it's still the Bungles in primetime. Apparently the Steelers have realized Bell is pretty good.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Jesus the Steelers doing their best Burfict impression collectively tonight. And the flags in this game are absurd. I feel the refs go over the top just because it's Pitt-Cin.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Seriously fuck Juju. Standing over him after that hit.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users