NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This loss is going to be heartbreaking. I knew that AJ TD called back on holding would haunt us. We had to take a big lead and lose it. Fucking Bengals.

Yes, I know it's not early but c'mon. This is a classic Bengals loss scenario.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There it is. Can't overcome over 150 yards in penalties. Boswell will make this.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
If you want to get brain cancer read the reddit threads about it

209.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ok Bengals let's lose out and get Marvin fired! Something to get excited about!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm equally excited for Guenther to get fired. Guy has no clue how to defend in situations like tonight.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gruden is an idiot. Burrfict deserves someone standing over him. He's a piece of shit.

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals defense is like top five. We scored 3 points in the second half and allowed a joke of a TD for Bell because we're scared to get personal fouls when players are close to the sideline. The fouls tonight killed us. Refs called a couple lame ones but c'mon. Like 180 yes in penalties? No team will overcome that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gruden is an idiot. Burrfict deserves someone standing over him. He's a piece of shit.

I won't disagree with your assessment.. JuJu Smith-Schuste getting suspending will be a part of it.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugly ass game. I was watching it a friends so not reading through all this. Just my 2c real quick.

Ugh fucking Shazier man, been saying it forever he has been tackling without eyes up and its going to hurt him (literally) one day and it did, compressing your spine....fuck I hope its not something serious.

These two teams need to stop with the stupid ass personal fouls. Tbh I thought 2 meant you were gone, and having 2 on one play qualified for Juju.....could have cost us the game and 100% it was retarded. I get it, Burfict is a cocksucker but its time to be above that. Kids getting 1 game and a big ass fine for sure and deserves it. We really needed him next week vs Baltimore too.

AJ might be my favorite non-Steeler.......hes fun to watch and the guy is uncoverable with Haden out....he made Sensabaugh look like a bitch. I guess we were fortunate it was wet and he dropped a couple he normally doesn't. I think we got a few of those penalties our way that were questionable too....the late hit on Atkins for 15 Ben flopped harder than a recent Adam Sandler movie. Bengals defense is good, Pacman is still very talented in his old age....costly injuries on both sides tonight.

Ben dropped some fucking dimes in that 4th quarter into some retardedly small windows on slant routes. Gonna miss that shit when he retires, there was no defending that. Good late season AFCN game I expected, just glad Boswell is pretty much automatic this year.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The ways in which the Bengals lose to the Steelers is fascinating. Shakespeare could've done a tragedy out of these games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's so true. And that montage showing all the Steelers on Bengals injuries resulting in new rules really hit hard. 2005 still haunts me.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Well that was a game. Hope Shazier ends up being okay. I couldn't help but laugh at Burfict going for his patented ankle twist on Juju after he got blown up. Its like reflexive for that piece of shit at this point.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The officiating in that game was absolutely atrocious all around for both teams. That crew had better not be within 100 miles of any playoff game.

The Juju shit was completely retarded even though I hate Burfict more than Hitler. I hope Shazier is okay.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well, I thought odds were pretty good the Bengals had this thing at half time. I haven't watched enough Bungles football I guess.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ugh fucking Shazier man, been saying it forever he has been tackling without eyes up and its going to hurt him (literally) one day and it did, compressing your spine....fuck I hope its not something serious.

The Shazier tackle looked extremely similar to David Pollack which more or less ended his career.

• 1Solidarity