NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm surprised Iloka was suspended. They really need to do something about this Bengals-Steelers rivalry. It's getting nastier and nastier.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Let the morons keep blastign each other out of the league and it will take care of itself.

I thought the JuJu hit was fine. Shoulder into a defender. And couldnt have happened to a better guy.

If that wasnt on National TV he wouldnt have been suspended.

• 1Solidarity

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
S-S's hit was just as bad as gronks (granted gronks was idiotic but) Burfit was laid OUT by S-S.. now if he had led with his shoulder and only with shoulder, it would have been completely legal (provided no taunting after) but he ended up with a helmet to helmet hit...

• 3Picard
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm surprised Iloka was suspended. They really need to do something about this Bengals-Steelers rivalry. It's getting nastier and nastier.

100% I bet it cools off a ton if the NFL would eject Burfict.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This rivalry was full of injuries before Burfict ever came along. And wasn't even instigating anything last night. On the very first series Bell tried to instigate him and pushed him to the ground and Burfict just took it with his hands in the air and Bell got a personal foul called on him. They were trying to get under his skin all night.

Tomlin coaches his team to play super shady. The Bengals just have Burfict. That's it. Steelers can't handle their own play style. Fucking trash organization.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This rivalry was full of injuries before Burfict ever came along. And wasn't even instigating anything last night. On the very first series Bell tried to instigate him and pushed him to the ground and Burfict just took it with his hands in the air and Bell got a personal foul called on him. They were trying to get under his skin all night.

Tomlin coaches his team to play super shady. The Bengals just have Burfict. That's it. Steelers can't handle their own play style. Fucking trash organization.

You don't think Burfict practically trying to kill Brown in the playoffs last year(was it last year) had ANYTHING to do with what happened last night?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
S-S's hit was just as bad as gronks (granted gronks was idiotic but) Burfit was laid OUT by S-S.. now if he had led with his shoulder and only with shoulder, it would have been completely legal (provided no taunting after) but he ended up with a helmet to helmet hit...
One happened during the play, the other after because Gronk is a bitch.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gronk hit a guy prone on the back of his fucking head/neck after a play was well over not even trying to make a block or anything, but out of anger at the refs. And did it at the end of a game that was completely out of reach, not a game tied and going down to the wire

You are fucking retarded.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You don't think Burfict practically trying to kill Brown in the playoffs last year(was it last year) had ANYTHING to do with what happened last night?

Two years ago and Juju is a rookie. What the fuck kind of grudge would he have against Burfict? It was a piece of shit move.

But yeah, what Gronk did was worse.

• 1Picard

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"Lets look at some of the questionable plays in this rivalry"
<Proceeds to show 5 dirty acts by Steelers>
The internet: Bengals are such a dirty team!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bro you don't understand it's just good ol' fashioned hard-nosed Steeler football.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ok, can we all agree both are trash organizations then? But...only one has the Man, Marvelous Marvin Lewis! Only one coach in the NFL loves British spy movies so much he worked his post season record into a 00-7. The NFL is his easel and we are just observers...

Tenks

I'm hoping we lose Lewis and we make a Rams-like turn around by simply having a different leader at the helm. Any seasoned Bengals fan knew we were losing that game with ~11:00 left in the 4th.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
In general yes the steelers like to lay those dirty hits more then the bengals as a whole. Problem is the Bengals have bar none the dirtiest player in the league with his post tackle ankle twists and shit like that. Guy is actively trying to injure players regularly after plays. I can't even believe Tenks tried to pull the "but he didn't do anything tonight" card. He should be out of the league.

Tenks

I don't think I've ever defended Burfict. I think he gets flagged for non-things now because he does have an accurate reputation as a shitty player. However I'm not sure how you are running some mental gymnastics about how Burfict being on the team all of a sudden makes it fine that Kimo crawled towards Palmer's ACL to tear it or how Ward intentionally blindsided Rivers. Your /r/nfl is showing. Steelers have always been the dirtiest team in the league. Fuck even their head coach tripped someone running back a kickoff and tried to act like it was an accident.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't think I've ever defended Burfict. I think he gets flagged for non-things now because he does have an accurate reputation as a shitty player. However I'm not sure how you are running some mental gymnastics about how Burfict being on the team all of a sudden makes it fine that Kimo crawled towards Palmer's ACL to tear it or how Ward intentionally blindsided Rivers. Your /r/nfl is showing. Steelers have always been the dirtiest team in the league. Fuck even their head coach tripped someone running back a kickoff and tried to act like it was an accident.

Lol, kimo was trying to sack him. He got to him right as he was throwing and his head was down so not like he could see the release. I just rewatched the play to make sure my memory was accurate. Only a massively biased homer would think he was crawling over to tear his ACL.