NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
He is a paid professional who needs to keep moving.
Too bad some of these paid "professionals" don't keep moving out of the country since apparently it is so bad they need to protest about it (but keep cashing that check for sure)...

• 1Cutler
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
JOE

WEBB

III

God - A year of watching combo Tyrod, Pick-erman and Joe Webb, then watching Big Ben Throw for 500 is like watching two different sports.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
good game last night- steelers ravens... while for my league i picked the steelers to win, my heart wanted the ravens (patriots fan i WANTED the steelers to lose!) for the past 2 weeks. it is looking good, but i look at how the game is playing and go..steelers are going to win. happened last night when they scored on that drive with that sweet pass to brown- that pass was not brown, that was all big ben.. perfect throw- easy catch- any COMPETENT receiver, makes that catch. now brown did have a great game. but the problem with the receiver is...the quarterback has to make the throw so that the receiver can catch it- which is why brown has no chance at all of winning MVP.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I had missed the end of the Seahawks game because I had family coming over, and at that point I figured the game was done. I just saw the replay of the BS that Michael Bennett pulled by rolling into the centers legs during their kneeldown, and then going after Lindor when he was clearly doing everything he could to get away from him. Bennett is an absolute piece of shit, and every Seahawks fan should be embarrassed. And what is his response when asked about it? "I don't have to explain myself". What a grade A piece of shit. I really hope he gets suspended, but I am sure he will get a small fine.

This is why Pete came running out screaming at his team. He was pissed about it.

As for Jeffreys(or w/e) a fan hit him with their beer and called him racial names (suppossedly). Still its not acceptable you're in uniform.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Someone in Jacksonville said some racist shit? I'm floored.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Someone in Jacksonville said some racist shit? I'm floored.

TAG0cqf.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I had missed the end of the Seahawks game because I had family coming over, and at that point I figured the game was done. I just saw the replay of the BS that Michael Bennett pulled by rolling into the centers legs during their kneeldown, and then going after Lindor when he was clearly doing everything he could to get away from him. Bennett is an absolute piece of shit, and every Seahawks fan should be embarrassed. And what is his response when asked about it? "I don't have to explain myself". What a grade A piece of shit. I really hope he gets suspended, but I am sure he will get a small fine.

Didn't see this. What a POS move. He needs a few games suspension for that. You are LOOKING to hurt a person on the kneel down?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah I saw that too. Sure the fans were being disrespectful pieces of shit too, but you are supposed to be the professional there. Just keep walking

I agree. But Christ man, at what point are you allowed to lose your cool? Name calling is one thing. Throwing shit? This isn't the WWF.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer for Wentz, didn't look like that bad of a hit really either, Wonder if it was torn already and ended up snapping it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, Eagles obviously already in the playoffs and division champs but threat of them doing anything there virtually nil. Wonder if they'll end up with a 1st round bye at this point. Still likely up 2 games with 3 to go on 3rd seed, but I just don't see Foles beating 2 teams in NFC, and likely Pats or Steelers in the SB.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Eagles obviously already in the playoffs and division champs but threat of them doing anything there virtually nil. Wonder if they'll end up with a 1st round bye at this point. Still likely up 2 games with 3 to go on 3rd seed, but I just don't see Foles beating 2 teams in NFC, and likely Pats or Steelers in the SB.

I think Eagles win next 2 and lose to Dallas.

Foles is serviceable and Giants are in shambles, they should want to lose to get up in the draft.
Oakland is still fighting though, but Eagles D will keep them contained.

If Eagles win those 2, the final game against Dallas would be meaningless for the Eagles. But Dallas might still be fighting for a wildcard. Eagles could play spoilers, but good chance Dallas wins it.

--

I would be very surprised if Eagles win 1 playoff game. All of the playoff teams are strong.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Panthers D is pretty scary right now. Panthers are playing great despite Newton continuing to play like garbage.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Panthers anticipating seeing Aaron Rodgers this week

Wondering how likely this really is. Would be crazy if they snuck into the playoffs

It's absolutely possible. If Packers manage to win out with Rodgers against that tough schedule, I think they win most multi-way tiebreakers. They also have head to head wins over Seattle and Dallas, and would have beaten Carolina head to head as well (although they lost to Falcons and Saints). With so many of the NFC south playing each other, the Dallas/Seattle game, and Packers playing Detroit and Carolina...there's a crazy amount of ways the NFC playoffs can shake out.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

It wasn't the center it was a cop and he had a gun shoved into his head. We all saw it, it was on video! Bennet dindu nuffin wrong. He was being a good boy just trying to get the midfield prayer started early so they can pray longer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user