NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
@NFLFootballGiantsNation

I had to listen to the cowboy game on XM radio yesterday, and the only option was the giants home broadcast. I just wanna say you guys have great announcers. I was expected it to be a couple of homers whining everytime eli made a pouty face. Didn't catch their names, but man those guys were unbiased. Early in the game they were being honest about bad calls against the boys, or non calls in favor of the giants. So by the end of the game when they were saying that a flag shouldn't have been picked up or that a ball wasn't fumbled, I was inclined to believe them. I guess that's what you get when you're the media capital of the fucking world though. I've had to listen to a few homer broadcasts and there's no comparison here. If they weren't otherwise so bad at announcing I would have thought it was a national broadcast team.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I had missed the end of the Seahawks game because I had family coming over, and at that point I figured the game was done. I just saw the replay of the BS that Michael Bennett pulled by rolling into the centers legs during their kneeldown, and then going after Lindor when he was clearly doing everything he could to get away from him. Bennett is an absolute piece of shit, and every Seahawks fan should be embarrassed. And what is his response when asked about it? "I don't have to explain myself". What a grade A piece of shit. I really hope he gets suspended, but I am sure he will get a small fine.

NFL: No bans for Seahawks for actions vs. Jags

Player safety is their HIGHEST priority.......................................................................................

epiceyeroll.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I read that as well, and I just don't get it. The shit that Bennett did is literally inexcusable. I can at least understand that dude that went after the people in the crowd since people were throwing shit at him, but Bennett was just being a dirty piece of shit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I read that as well, and I just don't get it. The shit that Bennett did is literally inexcusable. I can at least understand that dude that went after the people in the crowd since people were throwing shit at him, but Bennett was just being a dirty piece of shit.

I like the Seahawks but I dont either. The team should suspend them if the league wont.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Good start for Miami although I think they are gonna need some TD's instead of field goals to pull out a win.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I like the Seahawks but I dont either. The team should suspend them if the league wont.
I think Carroll should make a statement and suspend them as well, but I also know there is no way that happens. My neighbor is a huge Seahawks fan and he is livid with how they acted. He finds it incredibly embarrassing and pointed out how they did this shit in their Super Bowl loss as well.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I think Carroll should make a statement and suspend them as well, but I also know there is no way that happens. My neighbor is a huge Seahawks fan and he is livid with how they acted. He finds it incredibly embarrassing and pointed out how they did this shit in their Super Bowl loss as well.

Unfortunately I agree. I dont think they will as long as they are in the mix.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Unfortunately I agree. I dont think they will as long as they are in the mix.

With as many injuries as we have... we aren't really in the mix imo. And even if we make it I think we are probably 1 and done. I think this offseason will be the hardest for Schiender and Carroll as a GM/Coach pair. I think they might have to make some tough decisions on who to keep on our D next year due to age, and I am not entirely sure the fan base will like it.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
With as many injuries as we have... we aren't really in the mix imo. And even if we make it I think we are probably 1 and done. I think this offseason will be the hardest for Schiender and Carroll as a GM/Coach pair. I think they might have to make some tough decisions on who to keep on our D next year due to age, and I am not entirely sure the fan base will like it.

I 100% agree with everything you said. I think they have a chance to make the playoffs but I dont think they are capable of doing anything.

I also think its time to start cutting or trading folka if possible and get younger defenders.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Dolphins looking like they're going to the superbowl tonight. That second interception was a thing of beauty and Cutler's TD pass after it was almost as nice.

Still plenty of time for Brady to take it away though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cutler icon means something completely different tonight. Should have 4 TD's.

• 1Cutler

Dalien

Registered Hodor
and on the opposite side Brady looks like dogshit tonight.

Crazy that it's been 26 years since they haven't converted a 3rd down in a game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
0 for 10 on 3rd down is something I'm not used to seeing the Patriots do.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Patriots dynasty officially over.

Shouldn't have traded away Jimmy G now that Brady's garbage tier

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The comeback starts now.

Or maybe not. Brady was not very Bradyish tonight.

I just want someone that's not the Steelers or the Patriots to go to the Superbowl in the AFC this year. So sick of those two teams being there every year. In the NFC I was going for the Eagles but with Wentz out I guess I'm hoping for an Aaron Rodgers miracle comeback.

• 1Like

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
A rattled Brady is not a pretty sight out there.

But... RIP steelers next week after this game.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Wow big surprise, Pats being crybaby faggots on the victory kneeldowns.

• 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
My expectations for my team were to be at least competitive and not get blown out. They were exceeded so much!