NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Dalien

Registered Hodor
A rattled Brady is not a pretty sight out there.

But... RIP steelers next week after this game.

Yeah he's not garbage tier, I think he just had a shitty night. Even if they lose to Pittsburgh next week they can still lol their way past the Jaguars or Titans to the AFC championship game and and can beat Pittsburgh there. They may be faggots but you'd be stupid to think they aren't still a threat to go all the way again.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Didn't watch the game but why so few runs by the pats? They hardly had any attempts. We're the fins loading up the box?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
also, i am just now watching the Bills-Colts game from yesterday, and holy FUCK. if you guys haven't watched any of this yet you need to. never seen anyone play in snow like this before. its bonkers.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Late to the party but damn!!! Brady got Cutlered the fuck up! Might want to check for a concussion or something. Guy looked like a weak ass 40 yr old. Hmmm, no cuddle blanket Gronk. Guy looks pathetic...hmmm. Damn, this may be fleeting but I'm going to enjoy every second.

920x920.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
also, i am just now watching the Bills-Colts game from yesterday, and holy FUCK. if you guys haven't watched any of this yet you need to. never seen anyone play in snow like this before. its bonkers.

You forget this game? McCoy went fucking insane in this one. Such an impressive performance. That dude has a knack for those shitty snowy conditions!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You forget this game? McCoy went fucking insane in this one. Such an impressive performance. That dude has a knack for those shitty snowy conditions!

don't think i ever watched that game actually (wasn't watching much football in 2013) but after watching that video i'd say the conditions in Buffalo yesterday were worse.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brady always has trouble winning games in Miami, nothing to see here.

They will beat the Steelers next week and secure a bye. Brady is allowed to have a bad game, he has one every now and then.

And obviously losing the best TE in history doesn't help.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

lol.. i was at that game. I go to 1 nfl game a year and ended up at that one.

Loved the pics I was able to take:

(2013)

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jaylen Rose is strong arming motherfuckers at ESPN over his boo Molly Qerim. I bet no one is sexually harassing her.

This sexual assault and harassment thing isn't going anywhere. I think it's going to become a way for attractive women to actually wield it like a weapon against men they don't like in the workplace.

Sexual tension at work is real. I ended up banging the QA laab assistant at my last job and it was pretty cool at first but then she started sitting next to me in the lunch room and messaging me etc. People start talking and it's more bullshit than anything.

Obviously consensual sex and assault are two different things, but I bet it's a fine line in some situations. Hot women know their power and they use it quite effectively.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
New England had one job last night...

I, along with four other individuals, were part of a remaining seventeen out of 1,107 entries for a survival pool. New England was one of my last remaining better choices - you can use a team once during the season.

Damn.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
New England had one job last night...

I, along with four other individuals, were part of a remaining seventeen out of 1,107 entries for a survival pool. New England was one of my last remaining better choices - you can use a team once during the season.

Damn.

Brady has a history of trouble against the Dolphins in Florida. It's weird, really.

Obviously, relatively speaking.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Funny thing is, Pats come out and beat that suddenly not so great Pitt D next week and they're still #1 seed.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing is, Pats come out and beat that suddenly not so great Pitt D next week and they're still #1 seed.

They will demolish that D just like last year. This was the fun new normal in Miami but Pats will probably run piecemeal over the competition in the POs. Hoping for a less choky NFC contender this year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wondering if Brady is hurt more than the Pats are letting on. He has been held out of practice at least a day each week for the past few weeks and his stats are pretty sub par over the past 3 games compared to the rest of the season.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Per the Deadspin article on it:
And from Warren Sapp, who was fired from the network after soliciting a prostitute at the Super Bowl in 2015:

...came into the restroom while Plaintiff was preparing clothes, and urinated in front of her. Plaintiff screamed at him to get out, but Mr. Sapp laughed and told Plaintiff, “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our shitter.” Plaintiff complained to the NFL, but nothing was done until Plaintiff told the NFL she would work in the hallway. Mr. Sapp also gave Plaintiff sex toys as a Christmas gifts three years in a row, showed Plaintiff nude pictures of numerous women he claimed to have slept with, and openly talked about his sex life in front of Plaintiff and other NFL employees, including supervisors.