NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hate the Evil Empire as much as any team (save the Roidhawks), but realistically this team makes better second half adjustments than any team in the history of the NFL. Having said that, the Jags are doing all the correct things to win this game. The Pats D are not built to be on the field for most of the game and the Jags are making them play the length of the field. The end is going to be interesting, since both these teams thrive in close games.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is the best timeline. Don't the refs know what's on the line here? Where are the bullshit holding calls? Can't let this get out of hand for the *Pats guys!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea they are down 10 though, so Brady gonna have to throw throw throw.

Not good. Jags just gotta stay focused. If they start acting like they won too soon it will come back to haunt them.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hate the Evil Empire as much as any team (save the Roidhawks), but realistically this team makes better second half adjustments than any team in the history of the NFL. .
Yeah I was actually just thinking that as well. Literally the 2 best teams for halftime adjustments are the Patriots and Seahawks.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah yeah...We just getting warmed up. You know how those old classics take a bit to get started.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Does NE have any defensive players that can cover space to stop an offense where every formation could be a run/pass/play action/screen? I don't doubt Bill could scheme to cover up a lot, but there's a limit.

Who is their best player on defense, anyway?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, Brady freaks the fuck out with any sort of pressure on him. Great job by the Jags

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Alright Bortles. One more before half time. I have faith in ya bud.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user