NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
heh if we kept jimmy g...assuming not knowing about the results he got with the 49ers... i'd be worried if brady doesn't play, since jimmy wouldn't have played the jags. but now we KNOW he played the jags..and kicked their asses, if brady is ineffective and they have to bring in hoyer..the 2nd guessing will be paramount all offseason if the pats lose.

RE: Steelers...

apparently Bell SKIPPED the walk thru final practice on saturday and arrived late for the game sunday.(after tweeting at 1am and later the night before)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah this whole Brady shit is fucking stupid. Literally everyone knows he is going to play.

If I had to guess, he isn't injured at all, and it is just him and Belichick trolling everyone.

Injured Brady on playing vs. Jags: 'We'll see'

Brady deflected questions on how confident he is that he will play in Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"We'll see," he said.

kvKXd.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think he is likely hurt, he did miss several practices. That said even if they cut his fucking hand he would still be playing if allowed.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I doubt they'd hold him out of practice if it was 100% fake. It's probably not anywhere bad enough where he wouldn't play but I doubt it was all fabrication.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Are people actually suggesting the Patriots would lie on injury reports? That's cheating and they'd risk fines, suspensions, and draft picks over what would amount to an extremely small to non-existent advantage.

Just kidding, they're totally faking it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Player who injured brady
According to NFL Media's Mike Garafolo on Good Morning Football, it was running back Rex Burkhead.

"It was Rex Burkhead. He'll be safe, though," Garafolo said. "Rex Burkhead was the running back. They were colliding as they were doing some sort of hand-off in a little drill. I don't know exactly what happened, but it resulted in a cut. There was blood all over the place and it was significant."

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Since the only thing that matters is the Patriots losing, and since my picks are basically guaranteed to be wrong, going Patriots /Eagles.

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
NFL facebook guy gonna have to find himself a new job (i'm assuming they pay someone to run it).

Also inb4 this is the reason everyone wants another * after Patriots win the Superbowl.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
NFL facebook guy gonna have to find himself a new job (i'm assuming they pay someone to run it).

Also inb4 this is the reason everyone wants another * after Patriots win the Superbowl.

Too late SB LII * in the books. Or Tarnished Ring Six. The Kraft 'Buyback' and Goodell earns back daddy's love.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Jags gave up 44 points to the 49ers....the same team thats playing the Patriots today, with the same players and same scheme. Obviously there is much more on the line (a trip to the Super Bowl) so they might elevate their level of play and intensity, but that defense can be had.

Brady will wear a glove and gut it out. Ibet they run the ball a lot early in the game and see if they can maybe get lucky with field position and take an early lead. They will probably want to avoid having Brady throw the ball 40+ times if they find themselves down by 10+, so it ill be important for the run game to be effective. I think it can be, especially if the Jags play cover 2 a lot, which they will have to because if not Gronkowski will literally destroy them.

Patriots 31 Jags 17

I think Nick Foles throws 3 picks today and the Vikings get to play a home Super Bowl in an exciting, close game.