NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Like that meme, since we sort of have one, but probably he's going elsewhere after this year...but we're not sure if he's worth that much money, etc.

But, 3 of our QB's have rings, so the Eagles no ring meme will still be superior for at least 2 more weeks.
2 more week and zero years for you guys:emoji_joy: can’t wait for the next washed up player signing on to the skins

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Rings are nice, nothing we can do about the past. Eagles have been dumpstered a lot, this is our year, but need to bring down the evil empire. It won't be easy.

Can't believe people would be rooting for Pats over Eagles (assuming non-fan of either team).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
1 ring < 3 bro. Not to mention you still have to win the one. When did we last sign a completely washed up player?
Two more weeks, one more game. The past don’t matter when the eagles are winning right now and the future looking bright. Did Josh Norman do anything this year, I heard about ribs and that’s it

• 1Salty

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I love suddenly seeing Philly fans. I'm a one week fan but this shit is hilarious.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Two more weeks, one more game. The past don’t matter when the eagles are winning right now and the future looking bright. Did Josh Norman do anything this year, I heard about ribs and that’s it

Forced some fumbles, will let us not overpay Breeland in free agency. Played through the ribs, probably came back way too early. Like I said, you still have to win it in 2 weeks.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Rings are nice, nothing we can do about the past. Eagles have been dumpstered a lot, this is our year, but need to bring down the evil empire. It won't be easy.

Can't believe people would be rooting for Pats over Eagles (assuming non-fan of either team).

Like I said. If it was anyone but Dallas/Philly/Giants in the Super Bowl, I'd be rooting for them 100%.

• 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
wM6xeBZ.jpg

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Like I said. If it was anyone but Dallas/Philly/Giants in the Super Bowl, I'd be rooting for them 100%.
when it was pats vs giants i had to go giants. Fuck the pats man. Only team I cant root for is Dallas.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I'm old school in a Packer fan so my hate goes back to 4th and 28th and the whole throwing ice balls at Santa Claus thing. Philly fans were douchebags before Patriots fans even existed. Nothing personal, but old hate wins over new hate every day of the week in sports fandom.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
"Rioting" outside my girlfriend's dorm near City Hall. I heard fireworks (gunshots?) Outside my window all the way out here.

Someone got stabbed at a Wawa.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Instead of getting light poles, they should have preemptively declared martial law.

• 1Worf

Merrith

when it was pats vs giants i had to go giants. Fuck the pats man. Only team I cant root for is Dallas.

I'll admit there's some humor to the idea that Eli is somehow Brady/Pats killer...but they're still a division rival. I don't know. Obviously fuck Dallas above all others, that's not even close...but there's just something about the Eagles not having won one that makes it easy to root against them so they can remain in that status of being the only team of the 4. It's funny, b/c I have a ton of relatives that live in south Jersey and just outside Philly in PA. They're so pumped.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm old school in a Packer fan so my hate goes back to 4th and 28th and the whole throwing ice balls at Santa Claus thing. Philly fans were douchebags before Patriots fans even existed. Nothing personal, but old hate wins over new hate every day of the week in sports fandom.
You felt some type of way when Santa got snowballed:emoji_joy:

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I perused MightMadman's post history and I think he might be legitimately retarded.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users