NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gabbert looking like he should be starting for the 49ers atm. Wrecking that second and third string mediocre defenses.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
CHOO CHOO THE BLAINE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!

There's actually a decent chance he'll end up as our starting QB after this season. Palmer's probably going to retire after this year (if he makes it through the year) and I can't see us going with Stanton as our starter.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
What would be hilarious is if Romo hung on he would be out there instead of Moore.

Gabbert will almost definitely play some this year. Palmer is made of paper mache.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
QB controversies for both teams inc, lookout!

Sad thing is this is likely better than the Rams offense will look all year. *please let this be wrong

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
QB controversies for both teams inc, lookout!

Sad thing is this is likely better than the Rams offense will look all year. *please let this be wrong
Im really hoping the basically all new coaching staff will really help the Rams not be awful. I need my Ram gif fix.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gabbert looking like he should be starting for the 49ers atm. Wrecking that second and third string mediocre defenses.

I'm sure Gabbert, just like Kaepernick, would have had better results last year with the Niners if San Fran didn't have the DFL defense in the league.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk , I'm free motherfucker!! No more bets with Pats fans lol. That was almost as painful as watching Tannehill take the year off(hopefully).

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
according to a few articles i have seen on Gronk, the reporters say, that he looks "leaner" and that he says that him bulking out like he had done in the past made him stiffer, thus possibly more injury prone, and that even being on the new plan for the time that he has, he feels better.

Wonder how much smaller he's actually going to be playing at and how much of an impact it will have on his presence and threat level.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is it too early to crown the cowboys champions after that miraculous come back?

I listened to the first couple touchdowns on the radio and i had a hard time telling who had the fucking ball. Didn't recognize any names. Wow, great play by unrecognized name. I hope he's one of ours!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it too early to crown the cowboys champions after that miraculous come back?

I listened to the first couple touchdowns on the radio and i had a hard time telling who had the fucking ball. Didn't recognize any names. Wow, great play by unrecognized name. I hope he's one of ours!

Dallas Cowboys, 2017 Champions of Preseason

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's too bad the ratings icons are so small, Cutler riding a dolphin has a lot of potential. We definitely need to track down @Sutekh if this happens!

• 4Cutler
Reactions: 3 users