NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Armin

Peasant
Does Garrett call plays for Dallas these days? I am assuming he might be calling them again because of how stupid that red zone series was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck football man.SO disappointing. David Johnson hurt and Foster on Niners hurt. Fuck this shit.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thx NFL teams for letting TJ Watt fall to us.

5 tackles 2 sacks 1 int

Decent first NFL start

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Giants offense doing nothing to rest their D. I feel like Elliott just runs all over them in 2nd half. Just have to pray they keep him out of the end zone. This game looks over already.

Merrith

Well whatever the result of this drive, at least they're giving their D a big rest here.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Man a couple of plays ago I was thinking "great play-calling", and even Eli was getting hot, especially with that read on the CB Blitz. And then they get into the red zone and they just pick shit plays. On that Eli sack it looked like a bad play call to me than something Eli did badly

Merrith

Giants D should be a little fresh for the 4th at least. Their O had the ball the entire quarter. Whole 3 points to show for it, but yeah.

Merrith

That catch was sick. Bah that one screen for 31 yards might end up fucking me. Morris looks fresh, rest Elliott rest of the way.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Thinking about this a lot more, I'm thinking the Cowboys have the best counter to many of the top NFC teams. The Cowboys, at least how they've shown this game, are able to just grind the time of possession game to 1) Make up for their weaker defense and 2) Keep the stronger high powered offenses like Atlanta, Green Bay, etc off the field.

I hate to say it because I dislike the Cowboys, but I can honestly see them going deep into the playoffs because this running game/time of possession game is a big deal

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Well, assuming nothing weird happens with Elliott, still have a chance in my league. Have Michael Thomas going against Adam Thielen and Saints kicker Lutz...with less than a point of a lead. Zeke got more yards than I wanted tonight but no TD's helped.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Solid division win at home. Zeke was great. Dak was aweful. Defense played well, but it's only the first game. We'll evaluate the defense more after Green Bay, Atlanta, and the Raiders.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where do you guys get clips of the games? On that beasley catch, it looked like tyron smith was blocking 2 motherfuckers. I wanna see that again. I know the NFL tweets some. Can you make requests for things like that?