NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I don't get it, especially on that play. So if a player is blocked and is stumbling, he needs to try to avoid the QB instead of tackling him? Really stupid

Armin

Peasant
What a stupid fucking rule. Dude is falling, therefore he isn't allowed to go after the QB?

This league man...

Are they considering the quarterback a passer even though they're in the process of putting a sack on him? He's not a passer anymore...his status should become "fucked".

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
Enjoyed the games this weekend.

Was Odell out for the Giants ? I couldn't tell because they only showed him on the sideline 82377282 times...

Did the Giants sweep the Cowboys last season ? I couldn't tell because they only mentioned it 97217184 times...

I thought I finally heard the end of it, until of course Michelle interviews Dak after the game:
"Giants swept you last season..."

Michelle interviews Witten:

Michelle interviews Smith:

At least they didn't have Joe Buck, he would've ran it on a loop...

n.gif

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It's amazing how good Bradford looks when the opposing defense isn't getting charged with attempted murder every play.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well my fantasy week is fucked. How dumb is Sean Payton calling that timeout on 3rd and 1 end of 1st half.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not as dumb as keeping Peterson on the pine, especially when he started out so hot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I might be underestimating Bradford, and by extension the Vikes, this season. Of course this is the Saints D he is up against, but looking pretty sharp none the less.

Merrith

Not as dumb as keeping Peterson on the pine, especially when he started out so hot.

Considering they're running it for all of 3 yards since that first carry (and Peterson has like 8 yards on 7 carries since that play), probably not all bad. That handoff on 3rd and goal from the 5 much earlier in the game worked so well.

Merrith

I might be underestimating Bradford, and by extension the Vikes, this season. Of course this is the Saints D he is up against, but looking pretty sharp none the less.

This is how they started out last year, but started losing guys on D, right?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bradford is looking great compared to all the shitty QB play this weekend

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is how they started out last year, but started losing guys on D, right?

And people got tape on him five games in, finally, with the Vikings offense. He went from from ARodge to Fitzmagic so fast it made people's heads spin. Their DBs and LBs were uncharacteristically bad last year, for sure. No clue if they made serious retooling to their D since last season or not.

Fadaar

That guy
Refs totally missed the call where Siemian got clocked as he was throwing. Definitely a backwards pass and should have been marked as so (ie a fumble and line of scrimmage marked where the ball went out of bounds).