NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If this happens. Legend of Philippe Rios.
UHwK4w7.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Sucks, overtime would've been great.

I think Rex was napping most of the game, the dyke was probably shoving her toes in his mouth to keep him awake.

Also Romo is John Madden compared to Rex/dyke, I wonder if ESPN will go full SJW and have a tranny next week.

6.jpg

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Rex is much better suited in front of a bigass TV screen that he can draw on John Madden style to explain defensive schemes n' shit in the studio, not live play by play. Romo > Ryan by about 6 Rex belt lengths.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I was away from computers since Sunday, so just checking in here to throw up a fist bump to my Ram Bros. Kupp looking amazing, Goff looking better than ever, Tudd Girly looking like his freshman self. Times are good briefly.

• 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Cardinals seem fucked with Johnson out for 3-4 months.
Cardinals were fucked when they couldn't raise Zombie Carson Palmer back from the grave over the offseason.

No Johnson is just pissing on that Zombie.

It'll be a shame if Arians gets fired during the rebuild.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cardinals were fucked when they couldn't raise Zombie Carson Palmer back from the grave over the offseason.

No Johnson is just pissing on that Zombie.

It'll be a shame if Arians gets fired during the rebuild.

Agreed. Not sure why people were high on Arizona bouncing back. Although any slim chance is down to basically nil without Johnson.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Agreed. Not sure why people were high on Arizona bouncing back. Although any slim chance is down to basically nil without Johnson.

Because the NFL press for some reason is enamored of Arians like he is the 2nd coming of Walsh/Belichick

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Damn. Is he a wizard?

Because the NFL press for some reason is enamored of Arians like he is the 2nd coming of Walsh/Belichick

I'm just waiting for the SJW crowd to realize his name is aryan and he gets a lifetime ban from football for being a nahtzi. Aryan foster might get caught up in that too.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Romo was smart to retire. Now he can just get paid millions to call games and look like a genius doing it.

Hell probably gain a little weight, but have a lot less grey hairs.