NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Bunch of millionaires playing a game protesting how oppressed they are because of their skin color.

Yeah that makes sense. I honestly think fantasy football is the only reason we haven’t seen a massive decline in viewership already (instead of the slow decline we are seeing )

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fantasy Football is absolutely responsible for me waking up to watch the early games when the Rams have already played this week.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ironically, if everyone did what the Steelers did that would have solved the problem instantly months ago.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Granted, my team still sucks (as usual), but watching a bunch of overpaid athletes complain about how they feel the oppression makes me want to oppress spending my money attending their events, much less buying anything they advertise. Perhaps others have felt the same and thus part of the reason stadiums are becoming more and more empty.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Congratulations 1%'ers, you've really showed the hardworking American people where your priorities lie. I'd like to see the media go interview some homeless camps and see how they feel about a bunch of rich babies getting into a slap fight with the president over a fucking tweet.

Grow up.

Could easily say grow up to the President as well. Sniping back and forth between the two just makes everyone look bad.

• 1Like

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Over / under on how many players cramp up, much less pass out with the hovering 90 degree temperature at Soldier Field?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Could easily say grow up to the President as well. Sniping back and forth between the two just makes everyone look bad.

The president is a political position. Football is a bunch of dudes with CTE who beat their wives throwing a ball around a patch of grass.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean fine, but everyone already know he's a child on twitter. Responding to him like this is sinking to his level.

• 2Worf

Merrith

The president is a political position. Football is a bunch of dudes with CTE who beat their wives throwing a ball around a patch of grass.

The President is the same guy saying grab women by the pussy. Trying to give him some sort of moral standing above NFL players (and lumping every single player into wife beater category is completely idiotic) is hilarious. People have every right to express their views about it, not watch the product, or the owners/coaches can choose to fire/sit guys as they see fit. Everyone else telling each player what they actually mean when they kneel is simply incorrect, though.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The President is the same guy saying grab women by the pussy. Trying to give him some sort of moral standing above NFL players (and lumping every single player into wife beater category is completely idiotic) is hilarious. People have every right to express their views about it, not watch the product, or the owners/coaches can choose to fire/sit guys as they see fit. Everyone else telling each player what they actually mean when they kneel is simply incorrect, though.
I’m not telling players what they mean when they kneel, im asking them. Why are you kneeling, what exactly are you protesting, and what are your goals?

Anyways, at least we can all laugh at the ravens this week

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I’m not telling players what they mean when they kneel, im asking them. Why are you kneeling, what exactly are you protesting, and what are your goals?

I mean that's my question too. This is a protest that has no end goal. What exactly will be accomplished here? Letting Donald know he got to them? Grats.

Merrith

As far as I know, the only guy claiming personal oppression was Bennett in Seattle for that incident after McGregor/Mayweather fight. Kaep's original protest was for treatment/oppression of minorities and people of color in the country (as far as I know). More people, more viewpoints now though, I'm sure.

I think Ravens coaching staff didn't think the travel would affect them as much as it did.