NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bennett has a legit gripe as far as I know. Kaep is a half white joker that has never even fucking voted.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Who is this team in Chicago playing against Big Ben and Pittsburgh? I don't recognize them...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bennett has a legit gripe as far as I know. Kaep is a half white joker that has never even fucking voted.

I thought the Bennett situation was a little more murky. Seemed like videos didn't support exactly how he said it went. Kaep can be labeled whatever, I think the thing he's protesting for has merit. I can completely understand arguments that there are better venues for such a protest, though. Although clearly...it's worked to spark debate about it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I thought the Bennett situation was a little more murky. Seemed like videos didn't support exactly how he said it went. Kaep can be labeled whatever, I think the thing he's protesting for has merit. I can completely understand arguments that there are better venues for such a protest, though. Although clearly...it's worked to spark debate about it.
What debate though, kneeling vs standing during the anthem? This hasn't done jack shit to progress BLM if that's what the protest is about.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

What debate though, kneeling vs standing during the anthem? This hasn't done jack shit to progress BLM if that's what the protest is about.

No that there's still a problem with how minorities are treated in many areas of the country. I'm not really sure if there's any direct connection to BLM with his protest (as in, whether it influenced him or if he just started it on his own).

Merrith

Michael thomas finally coming alive. Need some field goals from the Falcons, some more Wentz to Jeffery, and today could be a good day. I know I should be rooting for the Giants to help the Skins out, but I kind of like the Giants stuck in their offensive hole.

Merrith

I wasn't expecting the Falcons to look this good against Detroit's D (still early)

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No that there's still a problem with how minorities are treated in many areas of the country. I'm not really sure if there's any direct connection to BLM with his protest (as in, whether it influenced him or if he just started it on his own).
Criminals are treated bad in parts of the country? Wow lets kneel during the anthem!

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Criminals are treated bad in parts of the country? Wow lets kneel during the anthem!

Just in the last 2 pages, all NFL players now apparently are wife beaters, and all minorities are criminals. Just making their case for them.

• 1Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's funny being on the other side of this Freeman/Coleman bullshit this year. Now I'm actively hoping Coleman leeches TD's from Freeman.

• 1Worf