NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
THE CHARGERS WIN!!! WITH A KICK EVEN!!!

Yeah, Chanur Chanur , I want to know where you found this Chargers team to replace the bumbling fucks the past 5 games(past 5 years really). They won a close game?! How!?(Giants don't count)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Chanur Chanur , I want to know where you found this Chargers team to replace the bumbling fucks the past 4 games(past 5 years really). They won a close game?! How!?(Giants don't count)
It really is horseshit. I'm having flashbacks from last year. Imagine if we made those two kicks. This shit show would be 4-2 and not 2-4. We continue to be last in the nfl in rushing yards allowed. Good times. Going to win enough games to fuck themselves out of a QB pick. That's the Charger way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
jenkins-fumble.jpg

Pic of the fumble/touchback as you can see..look ma no hands. Refs apparently had an end zone shot the TV didn't and he never fully regained control of the ball until he was oob

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
adam12 was mean.

but kind of funny. Chargers still suck and they bolted for LA! HAHA.

oh wait the 49ers lost again?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers manage to get it real close at the end for yet another heartbreak.

Honestly, I figured it would take 2-3 seasons, but I feel like the 49ers are maybe just 1 year removed from playoff contention. This team could just as easily be 5-1.

I think we need to let C.J. play/get reps and find out whether or not we need to take a chance on a 1st round QB, or stick with what we have and shore up the O-Line/secondary.

That defensive line with another year of experience/rapport is going to be scary, I think. Especially if Foster can stay healthy and get the required playing time to gain game knowledge.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I had to open my fucking mouth about the NFC wildcard race being crowded.

Well, we can scratch the Bucs out, and the Packers will likely draft in the Top 10 - hell, I'm not sure ~5 is out of the question with the O-line we had by the end of the game

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, I figured it would take 2-3 seasons, but I feel like the 49ers are maybe just 1 year removed from playoff contention. This team could just as easily be 5-1.

I think we need to let C.J. play/get reps and find out whether or not we need to take a chance on a 1st round QB, or stick with what we have and shore up the O-Line/secondary.

That defensive line with another year of experience/rapport is going to be scary, I think. Especially if Foster can stay healthy and get the required playing time to gain game knowledge.

So, are you against the Cousins Train?

Also, on the pic above, that kind of defensive holding to prevent a man from catching without either hand should have been an automatic 14 points to the Jets, and then end the game immediately afterwards. Goodell was supposed to work on that this summer....

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Ive been telling myself this for years as a Chargers fan.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, are you against the Cousins Train?

I'd love to get Cousins, but I also don't want us selling the entire house for him either. If C.J. can prove he has potential, he's the much cheaper option that allows us to plug a lot more roster holes than just QB.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just total bullshit. That is 2 games now the 49ers had terrible OPI calls against them to essentially end the game.

Fuck me

I'd agree with you, save for that fumble call that handed the Niners 7 points to tie the game up originally. Calls definitely weren't great in this game both ways. Skins should have rolled them, but did everything they could to lose this game. Worst win in a long time.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
quote from the referee:

"The final shot we saw was from the end zone that showed the New York Jets' runner, we'll call him a runner at that point, with the football starting to go toward the ground," Corrente said. "He lost the ball. It came out of his control as he was almost to the ground. Now he re-grasps the ball and by rule, now he has to complete the process of recovery, which means he has to survive the ground again. So in recovering it, he recovered, hit the knee, started to roll and the ball came out a second time. So the ball started to move in his hands this way ... he's now out of bounds in the end zone, which now created a touchback. So he didn't survive the recovery and didn't survive the ground during the recovery is what happened here."