NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Armin

Peasant
Where the hell did this Giants team come from, thank god we finally changed the shot caller.

I have no idea why any GM in the league lets head coaches call plays anymore, especially new HCs. Like put that shit in the contract...your ass will not call plays.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What happened to Adam? Does he still post here under a different name? Or did we lose him to all the board changes?
No hes just an old grouch now who doesnt have time for internet tomfoolery.

Also, have some internet gold NFL thread muchachos.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Armin

Peasant
Denver really looks like a river of flowing sewage...if it wasn't tipped at the line that was the worst bullshit I think I've ever seen in pro football kicking.

Edit: ball was in fact tipped.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'd agree with you, save for that fumble call that handed the Niners 7 points to tie the game up originally. Calls definitely weren't great in this game both ways. Skins should have rolled them, but did everything they could to lose this game. Worst win in a long time.
Sure, but my point wasn't really about one bad call. It was more the fact that twice now the 49ers have been driving late to try and win, and were fucked by terrible OPI calls

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unnamed sources say Martavis Bryant wants traded. I'd be more than willing to make that happen if this is true and we got the right trade partner.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sure, but my point wasn't really about one bad call. It was more the fact that twice now the 49ers have been driving late to try and win, and were fucked by terrible OPI calls

One up on us, we just had that weird "fumble" incomplete pass returned for a TD against Philly in Week 1.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like I don't understand football anymore watching the Giants look that good tonight.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
These 49ers have to be the most entertaining 0-6 team ever. I was definitely not expecting to see Beathard today but he played well. I don't know if he's the QB of the future, but he's no worse than Hoyer.

I was really distressed by the 49ers inability to stop the run in the first half, but they stiffened up in the second. The defense overall played well in the second half. Very good games for Solomon Thomas, Jaquaski Tart, and Carlos Hyde. I guess Shanahan and Lynch are not done with Hyde after all since he got most of the carries today.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Apparently, the 49ers are the first team in NFL history to lose 5 straight games by 3 or less points. FML!

• 1Like