NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So, how much rope does McAdoo have left after this year? Giants haven't looked this bad since Parcells started. Even Handley looked better than McAdoo so far. Also, Chanur Chanur , have the Chargers started to turn things around finally?

Its likely my worst fear. They will be good enough to win like 6 games. Enough to prevent getting a top QB pick but not good enough to go anywhere. That said with all the injuries to the Chiefs I dont think any team in the AFC West is all that good so who knows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
So, how much rope does McAdoo have left after this year? Giants haven't looked this bad since Parcells started. Even Handley looked better than McAdoo so far. Also, Chanur Chanur , have the Chargers started to turn things around finally?

I'm not a huge fan of McAdoo but I can't really blame this game on him, the Giants had 4 of their starting WRs out hurt, and apparently their backups don't know what a football is or how to catch it.

• 1Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its early Monday morning and Dre Kirkpatricks face is still being stiff armed by Bell

Get dicked on Bungles. Just needed the Falcons to not suck, but that was asking for too much.

Oh yea, this faggot doing his thing as he always does when we play the Bungles.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, Chanur Chanur , have the Chargers started to turn things around finally?

Meant for Chanur but I have 2 my two cents..

The Chargers this year were scary on paper and it looks like the injury bug isn't too bad yet (not like the last few years). So they were always going to compete and be dangerous, especially in the division. The real issue is how far the Broncos have fallen. Defense wins championships but you still need a competent offense.

AFC West is going to get very interesting now. Everyone has a shot. Go Raidahs

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Have we discussed how all games should be broadcast with the madden camera angle?

I'm amazed they haven't got a channel setup for each game dedicated to camera angles, kinda like YouTube if you have a group stream going (ie a lets play, seen Rooster Teeth guys use it a lot) you can cycle through the cameras/perspectives seamlessly.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its early Monday morning and Dre Kirkpatricks face is still being stiff armed by Bell

Get dicked on Bungles. Just needed the Falcons to not suck, but that was asking for too much.

Oh yea, this faggot doing his thing as he always does when we play the Bungles.

This is the most nothing thing that /r/nfl has ever blown up about. If Burfict sneezes the wrong way he gets 15 and the ref was right there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Meant for Chanur but I have 2 my two cents..

The Chargers this year were scary on paper and it looks like the injury bug isn't too bad yet (not like the last few years). So they were always going to compete and be dangerous, especially in the division. The real issue is how far the Broncos have fallen. Defense wins championships but you still need a competent offense.

AFC West is going to get very interesting now. Everyone has a shot. Go Raidahs

I would have a lot more confidence in the Chargers if they were not last in the league for run defense. Their offense has generally been solid if we account for injuries. They do love the heartbreaking what the fuck losses though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is the most nothing thing that /r/nfl has ever blown up about. If Burfict sneezes the wrong way he gets 15 and the ref was right there.

Seriously, dude with a long history of being a shithead does something as innocent as blatantly kicking another player in the head and everyone's ready to jump down the guy's throat.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seriously, dude with a long history of being a shithead does something as innocent as blatantly kicking another player in the head and everyone's ready to jump down the guy's throat.

Calling this a "kick to the head" is some pussy shit. At worst it was an aggressive push off.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Calling this a "kick to the head" is some pussy shit. At worst it was an aggressive push off.

And if this was just about any other player in the league I would buy this. But not Burfict.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users