NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I doubt Gronk will be suspended if AJ didn't get suspended for his chokeslam suplex on Ramsey.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
AJ Green was kicked out of the game in the 1st quarter though, gronk played the whole game. He should at minimum be suspended one game, this is especially egregious considering it was well after the play to a person on the ground with his back to him. This is haynesworth stomp level of dirty.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This one pisses me off because in no way is the Giant's season the fault of Manning. He has no one to throw too, and still is racking a 62.5% completion percentage with 14 TD's and 7 Picks. And on top of that, they have been through 8 O-Line configs in 2017 alone. (Dude has been sacked more than 20 times) not including hurries and KD's.

This entire move has political written all over it. And for that (GM covering their ass because they couldn't write a create a depth chart with a 3D hologram) I hope to see the Giants get completely destroyed with Smith and that GM can definitely go.

Welp.... Nostradamus strikes again :)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
if i was gronk i'd just suck it up and take the suspension. granted it might screw his pay up a bit since his contract is laden with incentives and him missing a game will put some of them in jeopardy.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
if i was gronk i'd just suck it up and take the suspension. granted it might screw his pay up a bit since his contract is laden with incentives and him missing a game will put some of them in jeopardy.

Then he shouldn't go full Burfict.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If he didn't look like such a complete douche I'd almost like him for it.

He knew he was going to get fired but wanted to go out with a big "Fuck you" to the fan base.
Yeah he has come off as a complete cunt all season. He has been blaming the team all season.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I doubt Gronk will be suspended if AJ didn't get suspended for his chokeslam suplex on Ramsey.
What Gronk did was way more dangerous if you saw it.

As big as he is? Could end a career doing that if you hit someone in the wrong spot like an unprotected vertebrae on the back of the neck.

Least he got 1 game

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So it's looking like no Mike Mitchell tonight and a possibility that Antonio Brown won't be playing. The Bengals might actually have a chance. Like a 10% chance, but it's still a chance. The good thing is that my expectations are really low so it's not like I can get too upset even if the Bengals lose 49-3. Can't wait for Mixon to get like 75 yards on 10 carries in the first half and then get two touches the entire second half.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Smoke pot, 4 games

Attack a defenseless player and cause a concussion, 1 game.

Have an ex GF make a statement about sexual misconduct, have your own independent investigator look into the matter and reccomend no wrongdoing or punishment, 6 games and fight it to the Supreme Court.

NFL is so fucking horrible at doling out punishment

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Let's channel Darth Bill. I see him trading Gronk 2018 with one year on his contract for a 2nd and 5th round pick. He will be 29 and ready for a big extension. With his injury history, the hits already taken and the fact his speed will decrease post 30 will mean the Pats will not pony up a big extension for him. He will look good on the 2019 Las Vegas Raiders.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users